20

Leah's pov

I'm staring at her body. She looks so perfect. The fact that she's my date. She wanted to get someone to watch the kids for this? She's actually trying to work things out. I love it.

"You look so beautiful" I tell jen as she was at my door picking me up. "Thank you. So do you" she smiles and reaches for a hug. "You ready?" "Yeah lemme just get my purse." I say and go get it then go back out and close my door. We walked downstairs to her car and then left.

Once we got to the grove we went to eat first then walked around after. Of course by now jen is laughing her ass off because of me. Her laugh is so..pretty? Yeah pretty. It's so cute and attractive and not ugly. It's pretty.

We spent almost two hours just walking around looking in stores and then getting a dessert after.
"What time is it?" She asks me. "9:10 we still have some time" "Okay good. Ugh this night went by too fast!"

"I know! But that's what happens when you're enjoying yourself and having fun"

"I'm enjoying being with you that's why. Not just myself."

"..Me too" I smile at her then look down at her lips then back at her eyes. "What?" I giggle "Nothing" she says tilting her head. I look away and we wait in line to pay for our dessert. After paying we walk outside and started to eat as we slowly walked and talked about anything. Tonight is just making me so happy.

"Oh Shit. I need to pick something up on the way to my sisters house for her kids. Do you mind?"

"Oh okay that's fine"

"Was there anywhere else you wanted to go to around here before we leave?" She asks me "nope I'm good" "Mmkay"

Our drive to her house got interesting. More flirting than we did when we were out on our actual date. But then we toned that down a bit before it got far.

"Ugh this light always takes the longest"

"I know! I've crossed this street many times on my way home. I'm standing there forever every time." I say. "It's amazing how you do so much for your daughter" she says kind of somewhat changing the subject
"Oh yea..I mean she's my everything." I say. "Like you go take public transportation all for her when you could've had more money if she wasn't sent to a private school. I admire you. Literally. It's pretty Inspiring."

"Thank you. But like I say a lot. I'm fucking thankful for the job you gave me. Shit.. if our daughters never met my life would still be a struggle."

"I knew I was doing the right thing recommending you to my sister."

I sigh "Yeah..thank you"
"Anytime" She says.
-
We got to her house and dropped off her shopping bags too. It was just two bags. She bought a few new jeans and then a new top. She asked me if she should get the jeans she tried on earlier at the store. I'm pretty sure she purposely did all that because it showed off her curves and she made sure I saw her ass. I'm pretty sure she caught me looking too but I don't know for sure. But I said yes and in my head I said that because I just wanted to see her more in those jeans since they looked so good on her.

"Wait" She says looking away from her bags and bites her nail. "I didn't try on the top. Can I try it real quick then we could go?" "Of course take your time don't worry" "Okay" she paused for a second and really quickly looked down. At what? Probably my boobs. But she did that so quick if I blinked I probably wouldn't have caught that.

"Okay..Okay. I'll be back" she says and grabs the bag and goes upstairs. I watched her go up hoping she didn't look back down which she didn't. Such a great view.

I went on my phone leaning onto the back of a high stool for about 10 minutes. That girl takes long. It's just a fucking shirt.

"Okay I don't know why I didn't realize it was a body suit buuut...tada" She says throwing her hands up a little as she's on the stairs. Now I'm the one looking at her boobs.
"Is it too much?" She says sounding doubtful and turns around and her whole back is showing since the fabric dips down. It looks like a tank top only that's tucked into her jeans but no. It's a body suit. "Leah?" "Oh- Yeah...No! That's not too much."

She comes downstairs to me and smiles. "Are you sure it's not distracting?" She asks innocently. "Why would it be distracting?"

"I don't know.." she looks down and fixes it buy pulling up the top of it to cover her cleavage up. "I feel like it shows too much." She turns around in front of me and moves her hair the the front to show off her back. Even her back. Her back.. it's perfect. How the fuck..

"The back is too low" she complains and faces me again but my eyes didn't meet hers and she noticed. "Leah" she giggled. I look up at her and didn't say anything. I'm so shocked how flawless she is I couldn't even speak. "W-what?" "Nothing" I shake my head but still looking straight at her. "So do you think it looks nice?" "It's looks really good" "really?"

I nod my head and didn't speak again. Help me. My nerves.

"Okay.." She says and looks down to fix her pants pulling them up and then back at me. "You're.. so beautiful" I randomly said and she rolls her eyes. "I'm serious Jennifer..ugh...maybe ima regret saying this because I'm gonna rethink this later on and probably be embarrassed but damn..you're so fucking hot and...you're acting like you don't get people thinking about the most sinful stuff when you show off your body like that...and.." I pause and just shake my head since I couldn't even think. She bites her lip and smiles and gets closer, and closer, and closer and looks down at my lips. I couldn't breathe. Then everything just left my mind the moment she placed her lips on mine. This night couldn't get any better. Could it?