76

Leahs pov

A month later

This girl won't stop complaining about the smallest things. Yes jennifer. I do one thing wrong and she goes off or complains. Shes even gotten a bit mad at Sofia earlier for moving something that wasn't supposed to be moved. Sofia isn't even her daughter. Thats how bad it is. Shes also been craving so much lately for everything. Food and sex. Right now shes eating. I already ate. The kids are just watching tv in the living room. I feel like i have three children at some points when Jen starts complaining.

"Babe" she calls out. "Yeesss?" "Wha- are you throwing attitude back now because of what i said?" She asks. "No?? You called me so I'm answering you Jennifer.." "that tone in your voice." "What was it that you wanted?" I ask. "Nothing. Never mind" she says. Its already a lot of work dealing with all this even though Jens belly isn't huge..the way she acts is a lot of work for me.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I said to her and went upstairs.

After my shower I came back downstairs in shorts and a tank top. Jen was asleep on the couch while the girls were still on the other couch. I sighed and shook my head. Finally.

"Emme and Sofia you guys should go get ready for dance."

"Are you taking us?" Emme asks me. "Yes I am" "can you watch us practice or are you coming back later to get us?" She asks. "I could watch if you want" "Yes please!" "Alright haha" aw..she loves me.

After they changed we were just about to leave. Emme went to Jen who was half awake watching tv at the couch and hugged her. "Bye bye mommy and baby" she said cutely. "Bye baby" she said to Emme with a tired voice then I walked over to jen too and kissed her on the lips. "Love you. Text me" she said. "Okay. Love you" "byeeee Jen" sofia says. "Bye cutie" she said back to Sofia then we left.
-
While sitting outside their dance classroom I started to think. My girlfriend is actually pregnant. I have to take care of her. This is only the beginning of her pregnancy. I know the whole process but it's different now that is my partner. Weird but I'm excited. Especially for her. She loves babies and kids and she's always wanted one. She deserves this. She had Emme and now she wants another. It really hurts me that she's had three miscarriages. Nothing was wrong with her it was all her exes fault who I won't let that fact go. He deserves payback. He needs to be in jail or some shit because that's actually serious but jen just let it go because she's too sweet like that. Even though it hurts her she always wants to make someone else happy. I've noticed she's done that to me too but it's not as bad. I try to make everything work out with us and it has been.

If I marry Jennifer..that's it..my whole past life put behind. Well no..not everything actually. Just my thoughts thinking I'd never get married. Nobody would want me knowing I have a daughter because they would want to mess around only or start off all fresh and want their own child later on in the relationship or whatever. I still can't believe I let my ex get me pregnant but I'm thankful for sofia. So damn thankful...and who would've known Sofia would bring me to the love of my life, Jennifer. I really love her. Its unbelievable how much I love her even though she irritates me sometimes.. I love that she irritates me. I love how she acts. I love everything about her. Everything about her makes me smile. But if we have an argument I find her hot but I'm also mad so it's hard. She's so sensitive too and doesn't like being alone. She loves sitting super close to me and cuddling and all that shit. I mean that's how it's supposed to be. We're supposed to be comfortable with each other which we are..

I remember the day we met. My heart dropped because she was the most gorgeous mom I've ever met. Everything came fast at me because I just expected sofia to come home from school after taking the bus home. But no. A gorgeous hot Latina was standing at my door with the cutest little daughter who just invited herself and walked into my apartment. Emme is still weird like that but I love it. Its adorable. I was shy though because she looked rich and hot and I was scared she'd judge and my apartment wasn't that big. Then when I saw how big her ass was I got the chills and everything. I didn't think I'd go back to liking a woman till I saw her. I didn't think that I'd be this far into a relationship with her now that she wants me to be a second mom to her children. Everything is turning out great. I cant even see anything wrong going on between us but I dont want to speak too soon. We almost broke up twice. First time we actually did. Second time was a huge scare...But enough of my thoughts.