64

Jens Pov

I'm sitting in my car spamming Leah's phone. I didn't wanna drive to her place because I'm not sure if she was going straight home. I know she won't even let me in. I cant stop crying. This was so unexpected. Emme was doing so good at not saying a single word about it. Then she had to say something because Leah didn't know why I was sick.

I don't know what to do right now. I'm in complete shock.

"Mommy?" Emme asks shyly. "What Emme." I said with an attitude. "It was an accident" she says. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair and lay my head back onto my seat. "I didn't mean to say anything" she says sadly. I closed my eyes and shook my head. If I speak I'm gonna break down again.

It was completely silent in the car. You could just hear me sniffling. My phone felt so dry because I just blew up Leah's phone and she hasn't answered. Why would she even answer me after finding out that I'm pregnant??

I turned on the car and drove. I just drove and didn't know what to do and where to go. I'm so tired too..it's only 8.

After a 30 minute drive around I decided to go to Lynda's house. I needed help. So bad.

I parked in front of her house and got out of the car. Then I helped Emme get out and she followed me to the door. I didn't even hold her hand like I usually do. I shouldn't be this mad at Emme but sometimes she can ruin shit like she just did tonight.

Once Lynda opened the door I just stared at her.

"Hey! How was tonig-" I interrupted her by hugging her so tight and started to cry again. "Oh no.." She says. I just whimpered and closed my eyes hard as my tears flowed down my face onto her shirt.

"She-she just-" I stuttered then cried more not even finishing my sentence. Lynda rubbed my back trying to comfort me. All I can do is cry.

I pulled back and wiped my face. All my makeup looks like trash now.

"My gosh..you look..horrible" she said. "I know." I said with my voice cracking. She closed the door after Emme came in. I watched Emme walk away but she went straight to the couch sitting with their puppy. She didn't even go up to the kids' room. She just sat their with the puppy.

"What happened? Talk to me" she said pulling me with her to the couch. We sat down and I laid my head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my arm softly.

"Well..she knows I'm pregnant" I said trying not to cry harder. "How did you tell her the news?" She asks me. I look up and point to Emme who was just watching me cry. "No way.." Lynda says. "I told you that you should've told her sooner!" "I know Lynda but- I didn't know how!" "I told you how!" "Yeah but things lead on Okay?! Shit! I was planning on telling her soon but this blabbermouth had to spill it!" I said and sighed. "Jen don't start blaming Emme. You're making her cry first of all" "so me crying doesn't mean anything??" I said "Jennifer..you're literally thinking of yourself before Emme. Don't do that. It's probably best that Emme said something because you were taking so long to tell Leah"

"But now Leah just left me.."

"She's just really surprised. She didn't just leave you. Give her time then talk to her. She fucking loves you like crazy..she's told me before Jen."

"I just-..I don't know. I'm scared. I don't want to loose her again. This isn't fair how things just happen between us out of nowhere. I-I just want to be happy with her.."

"You won't loose her if you just explain!! It's not like you cheated on her! You just got pregnant by some sperm that got injected into you..I promise. Just give it time and it'll be alright." She tells me. I guess that gave me a tiny bit of hope. But I can't stop crying.