66

Leah's pov

I'm sitting on her couch acting like a heartless bitch just scrolling through my phone, answering her with one word when she's being so nice and offering me water or food or something. I'm just here to know what's up with my girlfriend being pregnant.

"You sure you don't want anything to eat?"

"I'm sure. Just tell me what you were going to tell me. That's the only reason why we're here Jennifer." I said without even looking up.

I see her walk over from the corner of my eye and sit by me and put down her glass of water on the table.

"Okay..well- c-can you put your phone down and listen?" She asks. I put it down and look right at her with no emotion. "Okay...yes I'm pregnant obviously. Well- not obvious..but you know."

You know..

"When we broke up..I was slowly trying to get over you. It was so hard for me. But then Emme started bringing Sofia up. How she missed both of you guys and how sofia was like her sister. She loves having a sister. Sofia showed her how much she wanted one and it started coming back to me how I've wanted to have my second child. You already knew that Emme was a miracle to me. But I never really mentioned to you how I wanted another child and I think that's because I felt like Sofia was becoming another daughter to me once you and I got super close...I was so in love. But the breakup brought it to my head again that I wanted another baby. You know how much I loooove babies Leah. But I also told you that I don't want another man to step into my life just for Emme. No matter how desperate I am unless I find the right one. One month isn't enough time to find the right guy. Not even a month. I wasn't even fully over you so there's no way I could even think about a guy. I just thought I had what I needed when you came into my life. You were the girl I've always dreamed of having if I ever decided to go back to dating a girl..and you don't even understand how happy I was to come and think that this was going somewhere. Then you randomly broke up with me because you thought Emme wouldn't take it well if she found out her best friends' Mom is in love with her own mom. Me. Well she fucking loves you Leah and I do too..so damn much.." she pauses and shakes her head. I'm still looking right at her but I could tell she was trying to hold in her tears. It hurts me.

"My point is..I wanted a baby to get my mind off of you so I wouldn't be so depressed because a bitch was so damn depressed..and Emme started to complain and it just made me feel worst. But she also helped me feel better because she's my baby and she just..easily makes me happy..."

She looked at me most of the time that she talked. She only looked away a few times when she was about to cry. But..I really don't know how I feel right now. I'm listening to her word for word. Seeing her like this makes me want to just forget it all.. but she hasn't told me the whole story. So lemme let her talk.

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breathe then looks at me again.
"I went to the doctor a lot during our breakup. Then one day I got that thing..that they inject some donors sperm in a woman. I didn't have sex with anyone Leah and...you thought cheated on you. It surprises me how you think that, when you fucking know for a fact that I would never do such a thing especially when I have Emme whose already confused enough about all this shit." She said. She was starting to get mad.. I just bit the side of my cheek and kept listening.

"You also know that when I'm in Love I'm only down for one person. So why. Just why in the fucking hell would I cheat on you?! Someone who I helped put her life back together. Someone who gave me butterflies every time I saw them. Someone who I trust with my daughter! You just- ugh. I don't know..you're dumb as hell to have thought I cheated but I'm telling you now that I didn't..and even if you thought it happened while we were broken up..it wouldn't be considered cheating. You broke up with me. But that's not important right now because I never..I swear over my daughters life Leah...that I never cheated. You're out here treating me like some joke. Calling me a hoe? Pushing me away when I want to clarify things?! I'm fucking surprised that you're even here. My question is why did you just leave..ignored all my texts..yet you never once told me that we were over. I'd hate if you said that but I don't get it. You would've dumped me last week. Yet you still have my pictures up on you social media..I know social media shouldn't name how our relationship goes but I just don't get it..." she stops and had sniffles and wiped her eyes.

"You're getting mad at me?! Me?? You were throwing up saying all this bull shit acting like you had food poisoning when it was your pregnancy this whole time."

"I didn't just want to randomly come at you and say I was pregnant! Especially since we just fucked for the first time in a month. I was scared Leah! That you'd do some bullshit like you did last week."

"So I find out from Emme??"

"I was going to tell you! Do you know how hard it was for me to figure it out to make sure you wouldn't get mad?? That's how you know I care because I didn't want to hurt your feelings but you jumped to conclusions thinking I cheated"

"Well what am I supposed to think?! I'm not just gonna think 'oh she's pregnant? Hm. Probably got some sperm injected from a donor but don't worry Leah! She didn't have sex win a guy!'" I said and then there was silence for a good few seconds. Almost a minute.

"You know what Leah..I'm here trying to tell you how it all happened. I don't get why you're mad when I'm here trying to fix things. I wanted another fucking baby and I'm not gonna deal with your bullshit again making me feel like I'm with my ex when he'd argue with me all the fucking time WHILE I WAS PREGNANT. I never in my heart thought that I'd go through the same thing again but with someone I love deeply.." she said and sighed and got up and went upstairs.

Pretty sure she's crying. I feel like..shit. I fucked up again. Well I didn't. I didn't do anything but accuse her of cheating but what was I supposed to think? Ugh..I feel horrible though. She's right. I shouldn't be getting mad knowing now that she's pregnant and yelling at her..I don't want her to deal with the same thing as she dealt with when she was pregnant back then. I want jen to forget about all that but I'm the one reminding of her it..