5

Leah's pov

Jennifer requested me on Instagram a few hours ago. I accepted her and followed her back. Luckily she posts a lot but most is of her and Emme and some friends and family. Mostly Emme.

I looked at her Instagram story and I guess they're at Disneyland right now. She posted a selfie with Emme and they're both gorgeous. Especially Jennifer. She's literally perfect and it looks like she's only wearing light makeup. I'd love to be able to take sofia to Disneyland and spend time with her but I know I can't. No way of transportation there. Tickets are over a hundred dollars per person. Who knows if it's crowded the day I would go and I just waste money going on four rides since it's packed. Plus the food is expensive so I don't expect to be going there in a while.

I tapped again to see her next story and it's a video of Emme dancing as they were walking around. "She's so cute!" I typed replying to her story and sent it. Jennifer replied right away "she said thank you 😊"

The fact that she replied so quick.
-
Jens pov

"Are you taking selfies on my phone?" I ask Emme as she was holding my big phone out with her tiny hands and sticking out her lips trying to look cute. "I'm pretending to be you" She laughs and hands me my phone and I look at them shaking my head. We were waiting in line back in Disneyland for pirates of the Caribbean. Later, We got to the front of the line and sat in the back row of the boat and had that row all to ourselves. She held my arm the whole ride. It makes me happy how much time we spend together.

Later at night we were sitting on this bench. It was crowded around here since this is the best area to watch the fireworks. I had Emme sitting on my lap as she was eating ice cream and I was eating a churro. I shouldn't be giving her ice cream this late but why not? It's still hot at this time. The weather is weird. I'm not a horrible Mom.

"Can I have some?" I ask her and she stops licking the ice cream in the middle then looks at me closes her mouth.

"Oh my- look at your face!" I say and wipe it with a napkin. "If I could have a bite of that" she tells me referring to my churro and I raise my brow "that's a lot of sugar baby. You're not gonna sleep tonight"

"I wiiillll" she whines "Okay just one bite" I say and I lean the churro towards her mouth and she bites it. Then she moves her ice cream close to my mouth and I eat some of it "thanks" I smile and she turns back around looking at the castle in front of us.

"Mmkay after this if you want actual food let me know because if not we're going home"

"I want Mac n cheese"

"I could just make that for you at home then. Is that okay?" She nods her head yes then gives me her ice cream. "You're done?" "Yeah" she says and holds her head "what's wrong" "my brain is frozen" she says and leans her head back on me. "You mean brain freeze?" I giggle then I softly rub her head and let her relax till the fireworks show starts.

Later The show started and she was enjoying it. I barely take her to see the show since we don't usually stay till night.
"Minnie!" She gasps and points up in the air at the fireworks shaped as minnie. "Yup" I smile and wrapped my arms from behind around Emme and relaxed while she enjoyed. I was tired of all the walking and carrying. Plus I'm always so mushy with her.

After the show everyone started to head out. It was way too crowded for that so we waited. Once it was clear around the castle I brought Emme to stand in front of it so I could take a picture of her. She throws her hands up and smiles big for me and I take the picture.

"You're so precious" I say pouting my lips and hold her hand and we start walking out.
-
Once we were home I started a bath for emme then went back downstairs to start her dinner. It was already 12 am but she was still hungry.

Minutes later I finished up the food and put it out on a plate then went on my phone leaning onto the counter. I could finally look through Leah's posts and that's what I'm doing now. She's so pretty I think I'm drooling. Then I remembered Emme.

I quickly went upstairs to check on her and she was playing with her bath toys. She still likes bath toys. I shouldn't even leave her in the tub alone for that long but I had to make her food. I'm not horrible. Emme was just covered in bubbles.

"Look at you!" I say and start to clean her up. After I finished bathing her she stayed in my room a bit and played on her iPad. I went back downstairs to clean up before she eats.

Later I heard little footsteps behind me and I look back and it's Emme still in her towel and little slippers.

"Hey you" I smile and squat down dry her up and kiss her cheek. "Do you need help with pjs? It's already laying out on my bed." "No I could do it. Is The food done?" "Yes you can eat after you dress up." "Okay be right back" she yells as she walks back upstairs "bring me your brush when you come back Emme"

Once she got back down she sat on the high stool at the counter to eat and had her iPad standing up behind her food and watched cartoons. I stood behind her and started brushing her hair as she ate. After I stopped brushing her hair I sat by her on the stool and went on my phone while she was focused on her food and the iPad.

I scrolled through Leah's Instagram again since I didn't get to finish. She has a nice body. I quickly noticed that. A pretty smile too. Although her life doesn't seem so much. It doesn't look like she goes out a lot. I actually feel bad for her and Sofia because they don't have a car to go places. I'm not that close with them though. I shouldn't judge. I won't anyways even if I actually knew them. They're too nice.

This picture I tapped on was a selfie. She has nice boobs. There's a great amount of it showing. Wow..

"Mommy I'm done" Emme later says catching my attention. I put my phone down and get her plate then walk over to the sink and washed it

"That's Sofia's Mom!" Emme says and I turn around and she's looking at my phone that was flat on the counter. "Yeah baby it is" I say and turn back finishing up the dishes. I noticed I was smiling just a little bit. I need to stop.

"Okay time to sleep Emme." I say and pull her stool back and and get my phone and lift her up and put her on the ground to stand up since she's too small to get off of it by herself. Then I give her the iPad and she starts walking by herself up the stairs.

I followed her up and turned off the lights behind me.

"Hey" I say and she stops at her room door at looks at me. " you're forgetting something" "oh hehe"
She giggles and walks to my room straight to the bathroom connected and stands on the stool by the sink and I let her brush her teeth. She knows everything I taught her. Then I go back with her to her room. Every night I lay in bed with her till she falls asleep since she gets scared so here I am in her bed rubbing her back as she watches her cartoons still on her iPad. While I rubbed her back softly I unlocked my phone and Leah's picture appears. I forgot I left it there. But I noticed that it was liked by me? I just followed her..shit. I think i liked it when I was carrying Emme. Oh my- I'm so stupid.
I don't know if I should unlike it. But she probably saw the notification. Fuck. The picture is from like..months ago! Ugh Good job Jennifer.