84

Jens pov

"Leah come here!" I yell out from upstairs trying to change the babies diapers but I dropped some stuff and it just pissed me off.

"What?"

"Help me! Don't you fucking hear the baby crying?"

"I did but I thought...I thought you were handling it. I was trying to make dinner before the kids get home"

I just groan and shake my head while continuing to change the baby.

Ever since Emilia was born, things have been more stressful but I'm trying to manage things. I'm staying at home while Leah is working. I don't even know when I'll start working again. But I'll have my mom watch Emilia once I start working again. That'll help Emilia get used to my mom anyways.

It's a relief that I'm not pregnant anymore but I miss not having to do so much work. Now I'm doing a lot but I can't let Leah do all that helping around for me while I do nothing forever.

"Okay there. Sorry" she said after picking everything up and left the room. I feel bad. I'm such a bitch. She's doing sooo much for me and I'm being a bitch but I can't help it. I'll make it up to her though. I always do.

Later the kids were home. They came from Lynda's house because Lynda took them to their dance class. Dinner was all ready thanks to Leah and I just finished showering.

"How was dance?" I ask the girls while we sat at the table and I was breast feeding Emilia. "So fun! Me and sofia got to be partners for our new dance routine! They combined us with her class" "You diiid? That's awesome! Are you guys getting the routine right?" "I am but I still need to help Emme with this one move. It's confusing." Sofia says. "Oh okay. At least you know it so you could teach her" I said. "Yeah true" she said.

"Are you done feeding her mommy?" Emme asks. "Mm almost." "Can you sleep with me tonight?" "Why? You have sofia baby" Emme pouts and continues to eat. "She's been having nightmares" Sofia tells me. "Oh no..well- I'll stay for a little bit , i have some work to do also." "I'll just sleep on yours and Leahs bed" "oh..okay. That could work. You keep leaving sofia alone though!" "It's okay Jen I'm used to it" she says trying to lighten up the mood. "Oh okay. You could sleep in our bed too if you want"

"It's okay" she says.

Later that night after putting Emilia to sleep, Emme was in my bed laying next to Leah. Leah was on her phone and I went on my laptop and did some work since I still do some work at home.

"Lee?" Emme says. Lee?

"Hm?"

"Your hair is soft"

"Oh thanks?" She says and Emme giggles and hugs Leah. She ends up cuddling with her and I didn't even bother to say anything. I'm lazy and tired but I have to do this work. I'd ask Leah to just do it for me but she's done too much already.

A little after, Sofia comes in the room.
"Hey girlie.. you okay?" I ask her.  "Yeah" She says and climbs in bed by me and lays down. "I'm gonna sleep here" she said. "Oh you changed your mind?" "Yeah. I wanted to see what you were working on too!" "Oh you did? Why?" "I don't know. Seems interesting" she says. "Sofia go to sleep" Leah says. "Okaaaay" she responds and lays her head by me.
I bite the inside of my cheek and look at Sofia.
"Love you sofia" I said. "Love you too Jennifer" she says back and I smile and wrap my arm around her as she falls asleep while I keep working.