23

Jens pov

I woke up with Emme crying in my bed quietly around 7 in the morning. I'm so tired that I was so confused.
"Emme..What's wrong?"

She wipes her eyes and buried her head in my neck. "Did you have a bad dream?" "Mhm"

I sigh and rub her back. "It's okay. It's just a dream. What was it about?" She backs up and sits up wiping her eyes again. "You" "me?" "Yea. You got hurt and then. Y-you..you and daddy were together kissing" "What?" What made her even have this dream? Oh wait. Maybe that movie we watched. It was appropriate for kids but had parents who kissed for just a second in the movie. Then the hickey she saw which I lied about. That's probably why she dreamt about me getting hurt. Dammit.

"Everything is fine Emme I'm not hurt and I'm not with daddy. Don't worry it's just a dream"

"I dont like that dream." "I'm sure you don't. Just don't think about it anymore. Remember? We're going to Disneyland today!"

She pouts and lays back down and I just wrap myself around her as she cries. But I did not get to go back to sleep even though she did. So once she was asleep I went downstairs and started making breakfast. In the middle of my breakfast making I went back upstairs and carried her down to the living room couches so she would be here downstairs with me. But..That didn't help..

She started randomly crying minutes later once I finished breakfast.

"Mommyyy?! Mommy!"

"Emme I'm right here!" I say walking to the couches and she peeks her head out behind the couches. "Oh" She says "come now I made pancakes" "yay!!" She says and I smile. I hate seeing her cry.
-
Leah, Sofia, Emme and I are waiting in line to get their tickets. I was tired. Soo tired and leah noticed

"Are you Okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Are you sure? You keep yawning. Did you get sleep?"

"Yeah. Well kinda. This one had a nightmare and woke me up too early."

"Aww..what happened in the dream?"

I sighed and flipped my hair to one side and she watched me do that and then I caught her look at my lips but back up to my eyes.

"About her dad and I kissing" I roll my eyes "then she saw a fucking hickey you gave me and I told her I burnt myself. Her dream was about me getting hurt"

"Oh..I'm sorry"

"Don't be. I don't mind the hickey. Just gotta leave it places where she can't see"

Leah smirks and looks at my body "I'll make sure about that next time" she says and I wink.

After we got their tickets we went inside the park. Emme pick our first ride and leah and I walked behind them two as they were holding hands.

"Can I ask you something?" Leah says. "What is it?" "Why would Emme cry about her dream? I mean I get the part about you getting hurt, but she cried about your ex? Which is her dad...did he hurt you or something?"

I don't answer for a few seconds and just look around as we walk. "Jen.."
"Hmm?" I look at her and she's actually serious "did he hurt you before?" "W-whaaat? Noo.." I said and looked away and she didn't say anything else.

We got in line for it's a small world. I don't know why but Emme is in love with that ride. Once we got in the boat I sat on the right side and Sofia sat on my left. Then Emme sat on Sofia's left side then Leah was at the left all the way at the end. The girls were just between us thankfully. I didn't want her to ask me anymore. I just didn't wanna think about it. It's to much to explain to her. Even though I already gave myself, my body to her..after him..I just feel like it's too much. But now that she's mentioned it, it'll go through my mind all day.

After the ride we went to the castle and Leah wanted to take pictures or Sofia then also some of Emme and Sofia together in front of the castle. They were so cute.

"Can we take a picture together? Sofia could take it" Leah says and my heart sinks a little. "Yeah sure"

"Okay Sofia Just press that circle button remember?"

"Yeah yeah I remember" she says and Leah and I pose standing next to each other. Just a normal friends picture with her hand behind her back and mine behind hers and we just smiled.

"Okay done" She says and I let go and so does she and I feel her hand brush over below my lower back. More on my ass. I smiled to myself as we walked away to go to a different ride.

Once we got in line for a different line Sofia and Emme were just talking to each other playing around. Just normal kid shit. I went on my phone leaning onto the rails minding my own business but then Leah leaned on the rail next to me and looked at me and I put my phone down.

I looked at her and she pushed my hair behind my ear. "You're so pretty" she tells me and I smile..barely  "but you also look tired and you're not telling me what's wrong"

"Leah I don't wanna talk about it"

"About what?"

"You know.."

"I don't. That's the problem"

I sigh and walk forward a bit since the line moved. Emme stood in front of my legs and leans back while still playing on her iPad with Sofia. I started playing with her hair while watching her play. Then Leah leans towards me, more to my ear. " I don't mind helping you fix your problems tonight" she whispers then kisses my cheek and backs away. I don't look at her but bite my lip smiling and continue moving forwards as the line moved. She's talking to me as if I'm her girlfriend but we're just dating.