37

Leah's pov

It's already 12pm and Jen still hasn't waken up. Sleeping after crying is the good type of sleep and that's what she's gotten. The girls were just playing so I just stayed sitting up against the bed frame in bed with her.

Later she finally woke up at 12:30. She started groaning and stretching and those sounds she made were not ugly. They were cute. I looked down to my side and she looked up at me then she looked away. She bit her lip and hugged me tight. I ran my fingers through her hair softly and smiled. "Goodmorning" I tell her. "Goodmorning" She says, let's go and sits up. "You feeling better?" "A little. I appreciated the cuddling." She smiles and I smile back.

All I wanna do today is talk to her. I don't even wanna go out knowing she's in pain. If we go out she'll forget about everything but once we're back home it'll come back to her. But the girls. It's really hard not having Lynda to take over for us.

"I wanna talk today" I say "I don't wanna talk about it with the girls here" "well.. can't we get someone to watch them? One of her friends Mom or something?"

"I don't wanna bother them Leah"

"Jennifer come on.. this is important. To me at least. I hate seeing you like this" "but...ugh." she looks at the girls then back at me and groans. "Fine" She says and reaches over for her phone. "Try and see if it could be one of the moms I've already met" I say and she lays her head down onto my legs and texts a mom.

-

"Okay there. Natalie's Mom said yes"

"What did you tell her the reason was?"

"I just said we had to go somewhere"

"Oh okay. What time do we bring them?"

"They were on their way to eat so they said meet them at the lobby in 10 minutes"

"Oh okay"

"Hey, Sofia and Emme guess what?" Jen says "what?" "You two are gonna go out and have fun with Natalie and her family for today.. well not the whole day." I feel bad because it's so random.

"Oh yay!!" Sofia says "you're not coming Mommy?" "No it's just you sofia, Natalie and her little sister and parents. You'll be fine and it won't be long. If you need to call, her parents have my number"

"Oh okay"

Jen sits up and gets off the bed. "Go dress up sofia quick" she tells me.

-

After we dropped them off with Natalie and her family we went back to our room and changed them went out for lunch. I didn't wanna go out.

"Am I allowed to pay this time?" I ask her and she tries to hold her smile "yea sure" "okay good..anyways, Who was that last night? Was that-" "Emme's dad" sighs and flips through the menu not looking up at me. "Oh.." "yup.." "did something else happen that I don't know of? I mean you were crying. Or were you just like..thinking about shit"

"We bumped into each other on my way out of the bathroom and I almost lost it."

"What do you mean?"

"I-..I was having some flashbacks of back then... Everything that would happen. Then when I got out of the bathroom we bumped into each other. I tried leaving but he blocked me and refused to move and put his hands forcefully on my arms. I told him not to touch me so then he surprisingly listened. He never did back then...I don't know. Maybe he changed. He wanted to apologize but I don't wanna deal with him at all"

"I find it pretty crazy that you two bumped into each other at the same restaurant in the same state when he doesn't even live in this country."

"Yeah me too.."