78

Leahs pov

I'm trying not to be worried about this whole no fetal heart beat thing. I'm trying to stay positive. She had emme so I doubt that there's anything wrong. Maybe it's too early? I'm glad me and jen messed around and did it last night because she needed this out of her mind for a while. I want jen to have another baby. I'd love to have a family with her. Me, her, sofia and emme seem like a family already. Now we're having a new addition. The last thing I'd want her to do is worry. She worries so much about everything. I just hope she knows I'll always be here throughout the whole process and after. Its not like I'm gonna be the blood mother of that baby but I'll treat her or she like she's mine.

Today I went with Lynda to lunch. Just Lynda. Jen wanted to stay so I guess that good. It gives me private time with Lynda. I need to talk to her anyways.

"She's sooo worried about her baby Lynda..and I'm really trying to make her not worry but I'm starting to worry and I really want her to have this baby. I'm excited and I wanna have a family with her. I know it's all weird because we're both girls but I really really love her and- ugh. I don't know. I'm scared..she doesn't even deserve to be sad or worried because she's been through way too much. Waaay too much. It still shocks me that someone would even abuse such a pure, loving, caring soul. I cant even imagine how she dealt with it. How she got hurt.. how she dealt with it after. How she tried protecting Emme. All this is too much for me to even think about" i said to Lynda and she just kept listening.

"I'm sorry. I'm going all out today" I said and pouted. "It's all okay Leah! Hey don't worry. It's a false alarm. I'm sure it is. There's nothing wrong with Jennifer..she hasn't done anything that could harm the baby..everything will be alright. I want Jennifer to have this baby too. Now that she has someone who really cares about her it'll be even better. I love you two together. This is the happiest Jennifer has ever been and I have no doubts about you at all. I love you! You're that one person I've always wanted jen to have in her life. Doesn't matter if you're a boy or girl. You were who I imagined and here you are! You guys having a family together would make me so proud and happy for the both of you especially knowing both yours and Jens past..it's been like what? Almost half a year since you guys have been together? I mean that's a lot but also early for planning for a family but once this baby is born you two will be together for longer than a year. Then the baby will turn one and it'll be two years..and so on..and Leah I swear you two better be together by then because I'd love to see you two get married in the future. I'm being dead serious. I've never seen this side of Jennifer being so down and in love with someone." Lynda said.

I started getting that feeling in my throat. That feeling when you're about to cry. That touched my heart. There's no doubt..I would love to marry Jennifer. There's nobody else. I don't care about any other girl or boy at all. I'm down for her and her life and family. I love that I'm getting to know her family more and she's knowing mine more. Everything is great. The only reason we broke up was because I cared about her and emme. The second time was cause I thought she was cheating so I almost dumped her but it was so hard for me to do that so I listened to what jen had to say and I'm glad I did because now she's going to have a baby. I hope this isn't another miscarriage.
-
After work, jen and I picked up the girls from Jens moms' house. They're still on vacation. We got home and Jen went straight to eating. She just got anything she could find.

"Uh..do you want me to make you anything??" I ask slowly walking to the kitchen feeling shocked because she had four different big snacks out and she was eating them all. "Hmm?" She mumbles with her mouth full and turns around looking at me. I giggle and shake my head and glimpse at her ass for a second then back at her. I didn't mean to but it was just out there.

"You're cute" i said and kissed her while her mouth was closed but still full. "I'm sorry..I'm pregnant. I get hungry more"

"I know. It's cute"