59

Leah's pov

I'm kinda turned on by Jen now. She's the hottest woman I've ever been with. I wouldn't want anyone else. Now she's on top of me when it's only our second night together. I miss all this. But our kids are just in the next room and knowing Jennifer and my magical touch..she can't keep quiet.

She started lowering her head to my neck and kissed me there softly. I let her since it was just soft kisses, then she sucked once harshly onto my skin. "Ohh.." I moaned quietly and brought my hand to her head. "Mm..Jennifer wait- I can't..we're gonna get caught" I tell her as she stopped and looked up at me. She licked her lips and looked away and sighed. "You're right..Okay" she said and got off of me and just laid down next to me. The second after that, Emme came in the room.

"Emme..what's wrong?" I ask her. She just climbs on the bed over me and lays in between me and jen under the sheets. She was sniffling. "Another scary dream baby?" Jen asks her "Yeah" she answered. I guess Sofia's asleep cause I know Sofia would've kept Emme company.

Jen faced Emme, laying on her side having a full view of Emme and I. She stroked her hair and kissed her forehead softly. With those lips that were all over mine not too long ago. Whoops.

Then Emme turns over and faces me laying her head on my chest right at my boobs.

Jen seemed shocked. This time she seeing her daughter cuddle with me in person. Jen rubbed her back softly scooting a bit closer to Emme and I so that we were all cuddled together and Emme didn't mind at all. In fact she loved it and easily fell asleep.

"I feel bad that Sofia's alone in her room" jen whispers. "She's fine. She likes sleeping alone sometimes anyways." "Oh haha okay...well. I guess we just sleep now" she tells me. "Yeah..well goodnight" "goodnight" she softly smiles and reaches for my hand over Emme and I used her thumb to rub my skin. I like this bond. I wish Sofia was here though too but..next time.
-
Jens pov

I woke up around 10 am. Emme was all over Leah. It made me laugh a little. This is the cutest thing ever to see in person. I love that Emme got so comfortable with her.

I sat up and gave Emme a kiss on her forehead reach over to Leah who was also asleep with her arms around my baby, and kissed her on her cheek. Actually, they're are both my babies.

Then I went to Emme's room to check on Sofia. She just woke up.
"Goodmorning" I say to her. "Morning" She says and stretches. "Where's Emme?" "She went to my room last night because she was having a bad dream but you were already asleep so we didn't want to bother you." "Aww poor emme" "haha I know..anyways, you can come downstairs if you'd like. I'm gonna make breakfast in a few minutes. Emme's ipad is down there too" I tell her. "Oh okay. Thanks" she says and stands up and passes me going out of the room.

I did my morning personal routine then went downstairs feeling fresh and all that. Sofia was at the couch playing already with Emme's ipad. I turned on the tv for her also just Incase. Then I started with breakfast.

After I finished making breakfast I told Sofia to come over so she could eat. Then I went upstairs to check on Leah and Emme but they're still deep asleep. I'm amazed. I didn't want to wake them up so I let them sleep. I'll just save their breakfast on the stove to stay warm.

"I really love your house Jennifer" she tells me as we were sitting across each other at the table eating. "Oh thank you" I say and smile and she looks around for a few seconds then looks down at her food. She's so cute. She looks just like Leah and I adore Sofia. She's one of the most kind, intelligent, mature girls I've ever met. I'm glad Emme has her as a best friend. She could learn a lot from her.

After we finished, I washed the dishes then joined her on the couch and watched tv with her. This went on for 30 minutes and I thought Leah and Emme would be awake by now but they haven't came down yet.

"I'm gonna go check on them. I'll be back" I tell Sofia and go upstairs. Once I got to my room, they looked like they moved a bit but were still sleeping. Wow. I don't wanna wake them up because they look so peaceful and they both need sleep. Emme hasn't been getting sleep and Leah just needs sleep. She's stressed and tired and has been up talking to me late at night. My bad on that.

So I went back downstairs to Sofia.
"Still not awake" I giggle and sit by her on the couch. "Oh wow haha." "Hmm..I don't know..I have to go to the store right now but I don't wanna leave you alone while they're asleep" "I'll go with you!" She says. "Oh- really?" "Yes!" "Oh okay. Well I may have some clothes for you to wear" "Okay Yay!" She says and we go upstairs to my room quietly.

After we both got ready, we left. I guess me and Leah are just stealing each other's daughters today.

Once we got to the store Sofia followed me. I just had to get a few things for food. Then I had to go to target for other things. She randomly held my hand as we walked around. I mean I guess that's fine. I had the basket in my other hand. She helped me get the things I needed which made me so happy. She's so- ugh. I love Sofia too.

After all the shopping, it was 12:45 pm. Not bad. "Hey, sofia" "Yeah?" "Are you hungry?" I ask her. "Ummm a little" "Okay. Your mom and Emme woke up a bit ago while we were shopping and ate. But I'm hungry again too so we could go get food to go if you want." "Oh sure!" She says. I smile and start the car. "Okay you have three options. Chick-fil-A, in n out, or raising canes" "canes!!" She replies. "Okay good, me too" I giggle and so does she.
-
Once we got home with mine and Sofia's food, plus some for Emme and Leah, then all the shit I bought today, I saw Emme in the living room with Leah. Emme was dancing for Leah. Oh my heart. Today is great.

"Hey sleepyheads" I say as me and Sofia put the stuff down that we took out from the car. "Oh hey!" Leah says and stands up and walks over here to help me out. So sweet.

As we were both reaching down for a bag, we both stood up at the same time and looked at each other. She's just in her pajamas and her hair is down but messy. She's so cute. She smiled at me then leaned over to me, cupped my face and kissed me for a second which made me smile. We're comfortable kissing in front of the girls because they're understanding that it's just a thing we wanna keep doing. They still don't know exactly that we're in love with each other though. Well I'm in love. She likes me a lot. But she hasn't said that she loves me. But my point is, Emme doesn't freak out when me and Leah are all close and kissing so I feel like me and Leah could kiss a little more in front of them and they don't seem bothered about it. One day we will explain it all to them.

"So how's it like having my daughter all over you?" I ask Leah joking around. "She's too cute. I think the cuddling made me sleep a little more because I was so comfortable and so was she." She tells me. I scrunch up my nose and smile at her. "What?" She asks me. "How was shopping with my daughter?" "Amazing. She was such a great help. Pretty sure we bonded too" I said. "Awww that's good. Good job Sofia!" Leah tells Sofia. I bite my lip and look at Sofia who was still helping, putting all the groceries away.

"Sofia I think I got it from here. You could go play with Emme now" I tell Sofia. "Oh okay" "thank you babe" I tell her.

I could really see ya all as a family already. We all get along so great. Sofia likes me and Emme likes Leah. We both treat each other's daughters like they're own. Now that I'm going to have a baby, hopefully if me and Leah last long enough till the baby is born and beyond that, we'd be like a whole family and I want that. She's someone I'm so in love with and I love kids. This is the life I want. Hopefully it works out.

Speaking of babies..I felt nauseous. I started gagging a tiny bit and Leah noticed. "Jen are you okay??" She asks me. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I said. But I wasn't fine. I closed my eyes but I felt it coming again so I ran to the bathroom downstairs and threw up into the toilet.

I heard Leah come inside and she tied my hair up right away. "Are you sick?" She asks me. "I-Yeah..I feel sick" I said. I know it's the pregnancy though. I cant say that. "Oh no..and you're going out like that when you're sick?! You need to stay home this whole weekend" "no I'm fine. Don't worry" "you are not fine. You're throwing up!"

Great. Now she's gonna wanna take care of me. Which is sweet but she thinks I'm just sick. I really gotta tell her eventually.