82

Jens pov

It's been a week and my doctors appointment is at 1 pm today so me and Leah are leaving work early. She's been convincing me that I'm perfectly fine and that the baby is completely fine too. I mean I'm still get the pregnancy symptoms but still. Why wasn't there a fetal heartbeat when I went last week?

A few hours later we left. I was getting nervous. I started shaking once we got to the building. I shouldn't be. I really shouldn't be worrying because I'm still getting the symptoms.

"Jennifer Lopez?" They called. "Yes" i said and stood up and we followed the lady who called me. I held Leahs hand on the way to the room really tight.

"Your doctor will be here shortly" she said. "Okay thank you" i said and sat down. Leah sat at the chairs on the side and crossed one leg over the other while looking at me.

"You Okay?" She asks me. "I think so" "everything will be fine. I promise you" she tells me. "Can I have a hug?" "Of course" she says and stands up and walks over to me. I hugged her tightly while still sitting. She was between my legs and I felt her softly scratch my back. She knows that relaxes me. "I love you" She says. "I love you too." I said back and then she pulled back and holds my hands in front of me. "Everything will be fine. No need to worry. I know the baby is fine. Your sister even thinks everything is fine." "Did she tell anyone else in the family about what's going on with the baby?" "No. It's just us and your sister" "mmkay.." i said softly and looked up at her and reached for her lips. She kissed back then I heard the door open.

"Good afternoon miss Lo- oh. Sorry to interrupt" my doctor says and Leah pulls back and looks at the doctor. "Oh no it's fine haha hi" I said. Leah sits down and just watches the whole time. Once he started checking the baby I started playing sigh my fingers. I didn't look at Leah. I watched the monitor the whole time.

"Looks like your baby is all healthy" he says. I take a deep breath of relief. "You can't even imagine how worried Jennifer was" Leah said. "I know. I know that could be scary especially knowing you throughout all you pregnancies Jennifer. But I'm happy to see you baby doing fine here so there's nothing to worry about" "see baby? I told you" Leah said. "I know." I pout.

He continued talking to me and telling me more of what I needed to know for a few minutes.

After the doctors we left to go to the car. I closed the door then waited for Leah to close her door. The second she did I squealed and started playfully hitting her arm. "We're gonna have a baby!!!!" I said loudly. She got scared and widened her eyes and laughed. "Okay calm down" she giggles "I can't calm down Leah I'm gonna have a baby!! With you!" "It's not exactly my baby" "shut up you know what I mean. Just act excited before I loose the excitement!" "I am excited! You just scared me" "hehe I'm sorry" "I'm so happy for you" She says and squished my cheek. "Thank you for being here for me. It means so much" "of course babe I'll always be here for you..I love you. I'm excited for this journey we're experiencing together" she tells me and I scrunch up my nose. I'm so happy. She makes me so happy.

"Wanna go eat now? I know you're hungry" She asks. "Mmm..can we pick up the girls first? I wanna see them. I'm just too happy and the both of them make me happier." "Yeah we could do that" she says and pokes my nose then turns the car on.

We left and picked up the girls from my moms house then went to eat at a restaurant. Emme might be attached to Leah. Ever since they went to Disney together, she's been wanting to be with her. It's okay though because sofia has been showing me love too so it's a win win. Emme even sat by Leah on her side of the booth while sofia sat on my side. They were both in the inner part of the seating and me and Leah were on the outside part.

Leah was on her phone and Emme was leaning on her shoulder watching her. Then she started to laugh and I realized they were taking pictures of me and sofia. "Look at the ears" Emme says to Leah. "What are you guys doing?" I ask. "Nothing!" Emme says and covers her mouth. I shake my head and look at Sofia. "They're weird" I whispered. "Yeah sooo weird" she giggles. I look at Leah and she crosses her arms. "What're you guys talking about?" "Nothing!" I said mocking how Emme said it earlier. "I was just telling her how gorgeous she is" I said and hugged sofia while still looking at Leah. Then I kissed Sofia's head several times and started tickling sofia which made her laugh.