51

Jens pov

I woke up in a bed. Not my bed. I think it's my sisters bed. I'm still tired. My head hurts. I'm still in my dress. Maybe I should freshen up first.

I got up and walked straight to my sisters closets taking a towel for myself. Then I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I don't even know what time it is but Leah won't mind having Emme a bit longer, right?

After my shower I took clothes from my sisters drawers and put them on. Just a pair of leggings and a knit sweater and left my wet hair down.

Once I got downstairs I saw that my sister was making breakfast. Her kids were down here too watching cartoons.
"Good morning" She says to me "Hey good morning" I said and walk over to her side and see what she was making. "Last night was your last night getting drunk before you get yourself pregnant." my sister says reminding me. "Ugh. Yes I know. But it's fine. I just want a baby" "when are you going to the doctors again?" "Monday, during my break is my next appointment"

"Oh okay... I cant believe you're going to do this. Does Leah know yet"

"..no. Do I have to tell her?"

"Are you planning to get back with her?"

"I-I don't know. Maybe.....I don't know."

"Hmm. Well you better do something before it's too late" she tells me. "By the way do you remember this?" My sister asks and shows me a picture on her phone. My jaw drops and my heart melts. It was a picture of Emme sleeping with leah. It was the cutest picture I've ever seen. "Was this last night?" "Yeah. Leah sent it to me. I showed you last night but I guess you don't remember" she giggles. "Wow. Oh my god lyn this is so cute" I pout. "Are you sad about it?" "Yes! Well no I'm happy. She looks like she loves Leah now. I don't even know how she just randomly changed her mind."

"She probably thought about it after you explained to her why you two were kissing and saw how supportive Leah was with you and her"

"She's a little girl Lynda. I don't know. Something goes through her mind. All I know is that every time she sees Leah she gets excited. She tells me she misses her and now they're cuddling."

"She'd make a perfect second mother" she says. "Oh shut up. Okay I gonna pick her up after breakfast" "alright...and are those my clothes?" "Well yeah I came home in my dress. How bad was it last night anyways?"

"Mmm..well surprisingly you didn't make any moves on anyone. You were more emotional last night. Drunk texting and crying over leah"

"Seriously?? Oh my- where's my phone"

Lynda pulls out my phone which was charging from the side of the counter and hands it to me. I scroll through and as I do I just feel a load of embarrassment. No..now she'll know I really want her.

"Well..at least it was only to leah but...I sent her pictures?? I said I miss you? Sexy? Baby? Lynda what the hell?! Why didn't you stop me??"

"I did!! After Leah texted me."

"And Emme was using her phone to text me and I- oh my god."

"I think she only saw the beginning. I didn't know you took nudes. Didn't know my sister was that naughty." she giggles.

"It's just me in a bra and panties. Leave me alone" I say and lean my elbows into the counter and cover my face. "Ugh. Lynda I wanted to give it time for us to slowly make up. But we literally argued, texted each other the same night spilling our hearts out, she invited me out the upcoming Friday, we made out then she gave me a ride home like nothing happened, now this?"

"You're stressed.." she tells me "I know" I groan. "Go have sex with her to fix that" she says and laughs. "Lynda!" "Shit I'm joking!" She laughs and starts putting the food out on the plate. "Here. Enjoy" "whatever. thanks"
This is all a mess. I honestly don't know what to do.
-
I got to Leah's apartment and she opened the door for me. "Heeeyy" I said. "Hey come in" She says and let me in.
"Hi mommy" Emme says and continues doing whatever the hell she was doing. I'm surprised she didn't run up to me. "How was last night?" She asks me. I turn around and she was looking right at me. "I-um.." she starts to giggle and shake her head. "You were wasted" "I-i know..I'm sorry" "it's fine..it's fine" she smiles and looks down. "Wait why? I thought you'd get mad." "Why would I get mad?" "I-I ...Wait I don't get it. I'm so confused"

Leah walks away and comes back with her phone and showed me videos of last night.

"There was more on snap but she sent me the longer ones through text."

"Fuck.."

"I think it would be safer if you just don't bring your phone when you're out like that"

"Okay but I didn't know I'd get so drunk..and text you. Sorry about that"

"It's okay. Don't worry about it" she said and smiles again to me. I cant read her but her smile is so beautiful that it's distracting me. "Do you know what's going on here?...cause I don't. I'm so confused and I'm tired of being confused leah." "What do you mean?" She asks me. I shrug my shoulders and look at Emme who was still doing something else with sofia so they aren't paying any attention.

"Jennifer..honestly..all I'm waiting for is for you to forgive me..I already told you why everything happened and I can assure you I'd never do something so messed up again. I only did it to help you. I would never, in a billion years, screw up again for any other reason. If only I thought about the outcome ahead of time. But I'm really sorry. I miss you too..since you said you missed me..well while you were drunk.."

I giggle and looked down playing with my fingers. "There's nothing else in the way except that.. I mean this whole thing is childish. The way we act. I know we cleared that already that night we stayed up all night long..but I'm just gonna say it again because..like really...this is so extra. We could've been at least friends but instead we acted like kids. I'm not happy without you. I want you. I really like you and I cant imagine you moving on with someone else. I couldn't even stand someone just saying hi to you because I knew they'd try and flirt. Two months of us seeing each other practically everyday?? I'm attached. One month was long enough apart from you and I don't ever want that again. I just want everything we had back. I want you back. If you want to tell Emme, I'll tell Sofia. We could tell them together. Usually I wouldn't be this bold and tell you what's going through my mind but sometimes you gotta take chances when you really want a person. So that's what I'm doing right now."

"I know.." I said and sighed. "What's stopping you from forgiving me? I don't get it."

"I don't get it either..I don't get myself. I'm too confusing I don't even get why you like me when I'm this complicating but.." I pause and run my fingers through my hair. "Okay.." "Okay?....what do you mean?" "We're good....I- I forgive you" I got nervous for some reason afterwards. But she hugged me..and it felt good.

"I'm sorry it took so long leah" I said quietly almost whispering hugging her tighter. Then she looked at me for a second and I didn't expect it. She leaned in and kissed me deeply. I always get that feeling inside when she looks into my eyes and then kisses me right after. It's the best. She didn't even care about the girls. I felt her smile against my lips. She had her arms over shoulders and pulled me closer but also pushing me back slowly.

I pulled back because that was a lot. We are literally in front of the girls. After pulling back I smiled and rubbed my thumb over her lips. "Damn you really missed me" I whispered. "I did" "last Friday must've been a surprise then huh?" "It was" she giggles and puts her hand at my stomach and bites her lip. It immediately made me think about having a baby. I still don't know when I'll tell her. But I'll for sure eventually tell her. By the looks of it..we're getting back together so I'll have to. Whatever. I'm so happy... she just kissed me.

"You ready to go Emme?" I say still looking at Leah. Leah smiles then I look to Emme and she was holding a phone. I'm guessing it's Leah's. But Emme was smiling. I don't know what she saw. Sofia was looking at the phone Emme was holding.
"You and Leah kissed again!" She says but happily. Lord I'm so confused.

"Um..Yeah. Don't worry I said remember? .. Why do you have her phone?"

"Nothing" she giggles and puts the phone down and goes over to us. "Bye Leah!" She said and hugs her leg. "Bye emme." Leah says looking at me widening her eyes. Then she looked down at Emme who was looking straight up at her not letting go.

"Baby" I say to Emme and pull her away and carry her. "Did you have fun?" I asked her. "Yes!" She said. "Did you see the picture I sent you of me and her?" Leah asked me. I gasped and smiled "yes!! Oh my god Leah that picture is so adorable. How come though?"

"How come what?"

"Like what did you do to get her to love you? She's only attached to me like that"

"I don't know" she shrugs "guess she loves me like I'm her mother" she winks. Leah as Emme's second mother would be cute. But let's not get that far. Me and Leah just officially made up.