86

Leahs pov
"Leah are you ready?" I hear jen call out from the bathroom.

"Yeah are you?"

"Almost! Can you go check if the girls are ready and then pack Emilia's bag pleaseee"

"Okay" I respond and went into the girls room. They were just on there beds playing with the iPad and watching tv. Me and jen are dropping them, including Emme, off at Lynda's house and then Lynda and her husband are coming with us to the wedding while they have a babysitter watch all our kids since my sister lives far from where the wedding is at so she can't take care of them. I've never had a babysitter watch my five month old baby before, but Lynda's had her hired as her babysitter since her kids were just months old because she's a family friend and has known her, her whole life. Jen says she knows her a lot too so it should be fine.

I went downstairs and made sure everything was packed for Emilia. The girls came down a few minutes after and so did jen.

"Oh shit is that my girlfriend?!" Jen asks as she walks down the stairs. Her heels were hitting the stairs pretty hard. Those heels were really high.
"Watch your language honey" I said and then looked at her. "Oh.. fuck" I said. She smiled and walked over to me. "Watch your language honey" she mocks me with a voice and places her hands at my waist. I eyed her whole body. She looks like a whole snack. My date for this wedding is the most beautiful woman in the world. Wow... sometimes I can't even believe she's mine.

"I'm about to have my eyes on you during the whole wedding instead of your cousin" I said. "No don't do that!" She giggles. "Well did you look in the mirror?! How can I not?" She rolled her eyes then moved her arms to rest over my shoulders and pulls me closer.

"Let's get drunk at the wedding"

"I'm not disrespecting your family like that"

"It's okay! Our family is always like that.. like we could drink during the partying, is what I mean"

"Your moms gonna be there and she'll judge me"

"No she won't she loves you. She doesn't care baby, come on just do it!"

"We'll see"

"Ugh you suck. But I can't get mad because you look hot as hell" she said and walked away. All I did was stare at her ass while she walked away. I bit my lip and got distracted because of her body while she picked up Emilia and carried her in her arms.

"Lynda said they're ready so we should go now before we're all late" jen said while holding Emilia. "Ready?" She asks me and looks at me. "Oh- yeah. Let's go" I said and got my stuff.

-
Now its me, Jen, Lynda and her husband. I drove while Jens singing along to all the songs I played. She's so cute..if we were alone I might've made an act on it because damn..one day she'll be my wife. I already have options for the rings since I took the girls with me this week. I'm excited but also scared. What if she says no? Because she wants to give it time since it's only been a year and a half... but I know she loves me a whole lot but- I don't know. Ugh. Her mom approves though. I haven't even told her sister I picked rings.

-

Later, after getting to the wedding during the whole ceremony and shit, Jennifer kind of teared up. She's close with this cousin, even though she almost skipped the wedding..

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" the priest said and they kissed. Jen was holding my hand at the time so she squeezed it. What's that supposed to mean? Maybe the kiss was just cute to her.

They walked down the aisle and once her cousin was passing by us, she hugged Jennifer tightly for a few seconds and she let go and waves as she walks away. Jen backs up but didn't realize she was about to bump into me so I put my hands on her waist and she immediately put her hands on top of mine and then turned around.