92

Leahs pov

Last night was just..wow..words can't even explain. We've never been that crazy in bed but it was literally the best thing I've ever experienced and it was with the love of my life. I'm happy.

Jennifer was still asleep. We were both naked under the sheets. She was sleeping so peacefully. Poor girl was tired yesterday but wanted to be up for sex. She really loves me it's unbelievable and I love her just as much. Maybe even more.

I rolled over closer to her and wrapped myself around her. She moves a little bit and faces me but kept her eyes closed. I kissed her cheek softly and she smiled. Making my heart melt once again.

I didn't say a thing and neither did she. I ran my fingers through her hair softly pushing all her messy hair away from her face. She's soooo damn beautiful. How did I ever get so lucky. I've seen so many pretty woman in my life but this one. She's just so perfect. The way her face is structured. Her lips, her eyes, her soft skin. I just love every feature about her. She's beautiful both inside and out. I'm marrying her today..every time I think about it..I don't believe myself but no..it's actually happening.

I still remember the first time me and her had sex. I was so scared. She made the first move with the kiss and things escalated. That night was perfect. The second we were on this same bed I let loose and had fun with her. That was a night I could never forget because it was my first time with her. I remember all the teasing we had to go through to get to that point. Now look where we are...doing crazy things in bed together, knowing each other's body so well.. then now..we're getting married today. Crazy.

"Leah" she softly says. "Yeah?" "I love you" She says almost mumbling. I smiled and kissed her cheek again. "I love you too" i said. Her eyes were still closed. I let her. I closed my eyes too and we both ended up falling asleep again. This time in each other's arms. It's okay. It's only 7 am. I don't know why I woke up this early.
-
"Mommy we're home!!" I hear Emme yell from downstairs. We were up by now. All dressed in clothes.

I went downstairs while jen stayed upstairs doing whatever.

"Hey!" I said to Lynda and we gave each other a hug. "Sorry about the last minute sleep over..again" I said nervously. Lynda smiled and shook her head. "It's okay. I understand completely. How was yesterday?"

"The most beautiful day and night that I've ever experienced."

"Wow really?"

"Mhm" I smiled and bit my cheek. I started thinking about last night and I was staring.

"You good? Haha"

"Oh! Sorry- I-damn" I giggled. Then jen came downstairs.

"Mommy!!!" Emme yells and runs up to her. Jen immediately carries her and hugged her so tight.
"Hi my love!" She says.

I go and get Emilia out of her carrier and kissed her several times. Hugging her gently. I missed her so much. I missed sofia too but she's not like Emme. All mushy and cuddly. I still walked over to Sofia and kissed her cheek.

"Okay you two have to get ready. Leah your family said they're almost at your house so you should get going and jen, moms at the venue but she'll be here in an hour. Remember don't even FaceTime each other. You guys can't see each other till the ceremony!" Lynda tells us. She's the one helping out the most with this whole wedding. Im supposed to get ready at mine and Jens house with my side of the family while jen gets ready here.

Sigh. Here it goes.

"My mom will take care of Emilia, babe" jen says "alright. Come on sofia" "hey!" Jen says. "What?" I said. Jen walks over to home and kisses me hard. Almost making me fall back.