21

Here's The chapter that y'all been buggin me about

Jens pov

Her lips feel even better on mine, much better than I thought. I thought I'd just kiss her shortly but instead we're making out now. It's like we've both been waiting for this moment and I finally had the guts to do it. While all this was happening.. I thought about what she said right before and that's truly the best thing I've heard in the longest time. Leah knows exactly what to say as if she knows me so well but she doesn't. But she says things that make me feel proud of myself..

I don't think imma pick up the girls tonight.

We pulled back and Leah looks at me. She looked so shocked and bit her lip. "Wow.." she whispers. I smile and placed my hand on her cheek then brought it down behind her neck and pulled her in and kissed her even more and she didn't even hesitate. She gave in.

She moved her hands down to my waist and pulled me against her body. I feel like I'm dreaming.
Then Our lips separate and she looks at me again. She smiles and licks her lips.

"Maybe we should go to your room" she says softly and I smiled and happily took her upstairs holding her hand as she followed me behind.

It's like the both of us have been waiting for this moment that we aren't even hesitating yet.
I turned around and pulled her down with me having my back onto my bed. Then shortly after I switched ending up on top of her.

"You're the hottest thing that's been on this bed." "I'm a thing?" "Okay the hottest person" I say "What about you? Aren't you on this bed every night?"

There she goes again making me feel good about myself. I scrunch up my nose then I lean down and just kiss her again then moved down to her jawline then to her neck.

"Oh okay" she sighs and I keep going till I got to her chest. This is our first time.. then my first time in almost a year. That's way too long. I've never had time to mess around because of Emme. Hopefully I even remember how to fuck a girl.

I took off her jeans leaving her in these perfect red lace panties. She looked so good in them I didn't want to take them off. But also I did. But now I'm scared. She was waiting for me to make that move.

I pushed my hair to one side and softly ran my fingers down her inner thighs till I got to her panties and she reacted to that. I can't believe I'm really about to do this. I have a huge ass crush on her and now she's in my bed waiting for me. But I'm shaking..I really like her so I can't mess up.

I sighed and pulled her panties off

"Wait. Jen are you okay with this?" She asks. That voice. "Yeah why? Are you?" "..Yeah. But you seem nervous..I feel like you're not ready" "n-no..I am. I wanna do this." I say and push her legs apart. "Unless you're not ready." "I mean..you already took those off. But I am ready"

Ugh. Now the talking. It's turning me off. I don't like talking that much during sex. "Okay just- Shut up" I tell her and smile then bring my head down to her not making eye contact yet. I used my tongue to play with her clit. Goosebumps shot through her skin as I did that. Then I inserted two fingers in her and she was already so wet.

"Ohh..Jennifer.." her moans. Oh my.

I started pumping a little faster while still using my tongue on her clit. I look up at her watching her facial expression as I curled my fingers. It was so hot..and I started getting comfortable and just kept pleasing her.

After two more orgasms I went back up to her lips and kissed her slowly. As we kissed I felt her unbutton my jeans then slid her hand inside over the fabric of my body suit. My breathing got heavier when she started rubbing me.

She then shifted the fabric and pulled it which unbuttons down there. I pulled away from her lips and just looked at her. "Ugh.. I just bought this" I said. "Do you want me to stop?" "No!" I hissed "Okay damn" she giggled and slipped her fingers in me. "Oh my god" I whispered looking into her eyes. She did her thing to please me and I started making out with her again. I've never made out this much. Her lips are addicting.

She pushed me onto my back and pulled off my jeans and brought her head down. As she used her tongue to please me I started pushing her head more against me as I felt myself getting closer.
"Leah.." I whisper and She looks up at me and grins then suddenly I feel her slip her fingers go in which caused me to moan louder.

I looked at her and she looked at me bringing her fingers to her mouth giving me a teasing look and sucked her fingers.

"You're freaky" I smirked. She gets closer to my face and gives me a kiss. "You just taste good"

"Mm..stoop" I giggle softly and cup her cheek. She looks down and but I still keep my eyes on her. Suddenly I feel her fingers slid into me again. My jaw drops halfway and I look down and watch her hands do the work.

She kept pumping a little more harder to the point that I was whimpering.
Then I look back to her eyes and bite my lips breathing heavily.

"You're so fucking hot" she hissed and I feel her fingers curl. "Ahh!" I moan out squeezing into her arm to which I was holding.

She then smiles after hearing me moan.  I throw my head back and let her do the magic till I came. Then I feel her start leaving kisses all into my neck. Especially one harsh one which would for sure show tomorrow.

"Oh my gosh leah.." I say turning my head a bit and she pulls away from my neck.

This night went on for a good while. This whole night has gotten me so excited. I just feel so happy. She's so hot.. I keep saying that but it's true. She's really hot.
-
I sigh and smile. "For once I don't feel guilt after a first fuck." "Maybe cause I'm so amazing" she says as we face each other laying down. "Maybe" I giggle. "What about the girls?" "Oh shit" I say "I'll call her in a bit. She probably knows" "hmm. Probably.. I remember what she said" "Ugh she was just messing with me"

"What did you have to bring to her house though?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said you had to come here to pick up something to bring to her house"

"Oh..this..thing" I say and she doesn't buy it. "You're lying" she giggles. "I-well...Okay.. I know. I suck"

"So you wanted us to come to you house first on purpose for what?"

I bit my lip and look down her body then back up at her. "Wow" She says. "You- wow..sneaky." "Hehe. Yeah. My sister already knows"

"How'd you know for sure I'd let you fuck me?"

"Because you said it yourself. I make people think sinfully because of how I look." I shrug. She puts her hand on my face pushing my hair behind my ears. "Well great choice. This was amazing" she smiles. Inside I feel happy and excited..all the butterflies I'm getting. Tonight was a success.