12

I wake up the next morning not knowing what my recent actions were. I look over to my right and there laid Derek. He had a light snore, with his eyes fluttering in his slumber. I moved a loose piece of hair from his face, his hair gel was still sticking in his hair, but that didn't stop me.

His eyes fluttered open and a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Good morning handsome." I smile and hold a few gelled hairs in my hand. His free hand moves to my cheek and I can't help but lose it when his touch is just so surreal.

"Morning, love." He says with his lovely morning voice, low and sexy.

I love it when he talks with exquisite language, it makes me so happy. He flips me over gently so I'm laying with him flat on the bed. He eyes me and it kills me to just let him do that to me.

"How did you sleep?" I calmly ask.

"Well since you were there, I slept like a rock." He smiles and cups my cheek. His calm tone makes me nervous but also nonchalant at the same time.

I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him close with his bare skin. It's so smooth and perfect, I can't help but move my hand along his chest. He stares at me and I don't notice till he takes in a breath and let's it out. We stare at each other for a bit and then I finally brake the match off by kissing him.

"I love you Caroline." He says, he sounds so confident, I wish that was me but I'm just speechless.

"I.. I love you too." I sound like I don't mean it.

"Are you okay?" He asks after we part our lips.

"I'm just.. Speechless."

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. If I would have guessed, he's making fun of me? No, why would he? I don't know why but I felt nervous for a minute that he might be joking.

"It's okay, I am too. But less than you." He smiles and I swat his chest, he is making fun of me.

"Don't make fun of me! It's not my fault I'm not used to having a relationship that makes sense." I say without know what I actually just said.

"You what?" Derek questions, great now I have to spill my feelings, which I'm not good at.

"This..relationship makes sense to me.." I say feeling embarrassed.

"It does? You mean that?" I do.

"Yes." I look away from him, I know I'm not the best when it comes to sparing my feelings.

I feel his hand creeps gently onto my cheek, turning my face to make me look at him. His green eyes glow with excitement. He really cares. It's incredible seeing someone you never thought would fall for you, actually fall for you. Especially someone like me.

"Your not going shy on me now are you?." He says, the memories of last night flood through my mind. He was so gentle, and kind. I don't deserve it, but I'll take it anyway. His touch makes me shiver, it wakes me up from my visual slumber. I stare at his lips and they seem to part as I look directly at them.

"Is something wrong?" He says when I don't respond.

My hands find their way to his face, holding it and just looking at the beautiful scenery. He lays back and I fall slowly with him.

"No, I'm just happy, speechless, and nervous." He understands every word of mine, which makes me so happy.

"Good, I like how I make you giddy." A devilish grin spreads across his lips and I smile back at him.

Just as we were about to kiss, the door bursts open and running in came Alyssa and Wren. Of course in the heat of the moment. I jump off of Derek and he sits up immediately. Jumping around the bed and making sure we are awake, Wren makes kissing noises and Alyssa joins along.