15

"Would you if I said I would go with you?" His eyes go wide, my hopes are very high at the moment.

"You would?" He says.

"Yes, of course, why wouldn't I?" His eyes are still wide as hell.

"I just didn't think you wanted to deal with their crap. They are rude, just warning you." He says, I'm guessing my hopes proved me wrong.

"So is that a yes?" I ask him, hoping it is. I get up from the stool and walk over behind him. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and set my chin on his neck. He sighed and turned his head so he could see me. "I'm liking the outfit." He said trying to change the subject.

"Nope, you are not doing this, answer my question." I say getting frustrated with him. I back away and he turns sharply to only grab me by my wrists, and looking deep into my eyes. "Fine, we can go." He says and I can already see the fire burning in his eyes, from me. He doesn't let go of my wrists, he wraps them around his waist and kisses me.

"Thank you, I just want you to be hap- shoot! The funeral is today at two!" I yell running into the room to get myself ready. I take the plastic cover off of my dress and slide myself into it. I quickly turn the curling iron on and get my makeup out. I apply a dash of foundation where it needs to be, I do my mascara, including eyeliner on the top. Now the rats nest.

I brush all the knots out of my hair, just letting it turn into a big frizz ball anyway. My worry scale goes down once I get half of my hair done, the other half is finished and I'm French braiding my hair on the side, pulling the rest into a nice bun. I look at myself in amazement. That took me.. Twenty minutes, time record I could say? I check to see if my hair is stable to last me the whole day. Then I remembered, I'm going to end up crying, why do I need makeup?

I grab my make up remover clothes and rub my eyes into them to get all of the cosmetic I had plastered on my face. Looking in the mirror at what I look like without makeup didn't help. I still look like I have some on, even with the remover! Seconds later the door bursts open with Derek holding a tray of food I'm guessing for me. "Aw, you didn't have to, I could have just eaten out there?"

He laughs in a way that I think meant that the meal wasn't for me. "Who said it was for you?" He says, and then there's the embarrassment. "Oh, sorry.. whoops." I say obviously carried away in my own thoughts. "I was joking baby, here you go." He gives me one thing at a time with a kiss on the cheek.

Laying back in bed, he stares at me while I eat my breakfast. "What?" I have to ask, I just can't take eyes on me while I'm eating. "Nothing, just looking at my beautiful girl." He says pressing his palm against my cheek and smiling at me.

"Oh. The food is amazing, as usual." He smiles, almost the one that says 'I'm embarrassed enough as it is, don't make this difficult or I'll kiss your face'.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it." Smiling his famous smile, I kiss him gently, noticing that he isn't ready to leave in about.. twenty minutes.

"Please tell me your going to get ready soon? We have twenty minutes." I say getting up from the bed, walking over to the closet where his outfit is hung up. He is wearing a black button up shirt, with black dress pants and those nice dress shoes that men wear a lot. I guess he could let me do his hair, I have an idea for that.

He strolls over to me, placing his hands on my shoulder, and laying his chin beside it. "Can I do your hair? It'll look good, I promise." I say hoping he will let me.

"Yeah go for it, I should probably get dressed first." He says pulling the hanger out of the closet. I take one look in the mirror, forgetting one thing, I look on my dresser for the last piece. My mothers necklace. A chain, and in the middle where it is placed, there is two diamonds, one bigger than the other. It resembles me and my mother, I almost teared up at the sight of it.