Wrong Move

Hey babes welcome to my story, before reading I just want you all to understand that I was very young when writing this book which is why the grammar is horrible in most of the chapter and towards the end it's slightly better. I'm working on editing but in the meantime please bare with me

••••

Trinden P. O. V

"And then he just....he just.....he just! He broke up with me! No sorry no we could work on this! He just up and said I'm fucking new bitches that's badder than you!" My friend Kenny cried real loud.

Kenny is my bitch. She always has been and always will be. But she isn't a bad bitch. A bad bitch knows what she wants and will do anything to get it. But they won't make a fool outta them selves while doing it.

I low key wanted to laugh at her ass but instead I just patted her back awkwardly

"Hell no bitch hell no." I said shaking my head.

She looked at me with her mascara running and her eyes watering with tears. "What?"

I stood up off of her couch and looked around at all the snacks and wrappers around her. "Look Kenny you know I'm always here for you but this....no I can't take this."

"Take what?" She said confused.

I rolled my eyes. "This bullshit. You and Rent break up every damn month. Matter fact why is you even with his sorry ass? His name is Rent but why he never got it? Huh? Why don't he pay yo bills Kenny?"

She sighed and looked away not answering me.

"His dick ain't that good for you to be with him over and over again. And I know that for a fact." I said snatching my keys off her miniature table next to the couch.

She blew her nose while asking me where I'm going.

"Girl to the club. I can't watch you like this so matta fact get yo ass up and come out with me." I said waiting patiently.

She shook her head. "I can't it's too early. We really just broke up."

I sighed looking down at my feet. "If you don't get up I swear ta God."

She realized I wasn't kidding and she got up going to her room to find some clothes to wear.

Kenny ain't like me. She's always been looking for love. She's a daydreamer if she think that shit real. I've never had it. Maybe it's the way my past was or maybe the way my mom's was but I hate any and every nigga. They only good for one thing. And let's just say it ain't always sex.

Clarence AKA (Kill)

"Man can you come out to the club with us tonight?" Mario asked as he hit his blunt from the backseat.

I shook my head. "Clubs is over rated."

Tyler looked over at me and laughed. "Nigga I haven't seen you with a bitch in years. You need you some pussy."