3 years later

Trinden P. O. V

"And girl his dick is just soooooo big-" I cut her off.

"Ew please spare me the details." I winced.

Alot happened over the past 3 years. Ebony went back to college and met the love of her life Anthony . And they've been together for a while now.

She smiled widely. "Girl let me tell you about how he put it in my- I mean how we ate ice cream." She changed it up smiling as the girls walked in.

"Mommy can we go get some ice cream today." Danny  begged as Davin smiled showing all her little teeth.

"After we look at houses." I replied.

They jumped around happily then ran off to go play.

Hey I know what your thinking.

No I didn't have any children and I don't have a man. But I did adopt Davin and Danny when they were both 1 years old. And now their 4 going on 5 soon.

I needed someone to keep my life exciting and the girls did a good job at that. Those are my babies no matter what. And if I could go back and change anything I wouldn't change adopting them.

I let Ebony be their God mom and I think she's still getting used to the idea because now that she sees how a baby goes up in person she's rethinking getting pregnant.

We grabbed out purses and I called the girls down as we left out of the house to go look at other places.

At the moment we lived in villaged complexes, which is basically neighborhood houses only their by the water.

"My feet hurt." Danny wined.

I pointed at her. "Hey. We are not doing this today. If you can't stay calm while I look at houses then I'm going to take you back home and we're going to have no ice cream." I warned.

They nodded. See I never truly do what I say I'm going to do. I just say it so they can get scared and act right. But someday I may have to do it because they'll catch on. But until that day I will keep doing this.