New book💕

Hey guys sorry I post really slow. I've been busy with school and keeping up with other books.

But I'm back!

And I have a new book that I've created called

Just a bestfriend

"Damn who's that?" Leo asked hitting the blunt that he knew he shouldn't have on school grounds

I followed his gaze. "Who? Oh that's K we go way back."

"K," He repeated seductively.

I laughed at him. "Don't get too comfortable ma nigga." I warned.

He raised an eyebrow. "Why she yo girl?"

In that moment I became deadass. "Nah she more like my flesh and blood. But just know if you hurt her or play her over," I looked him dead in his eyes. "I'm gone have to kill you."

*****

Kehlani and August met when her brother introduced them. One night when August and Luke her brother went on a drug run Luke didn't make it back. Luke made August promise that he'd protect Kehlani at any cost.

Any cost.

And August took his words to heart and promised him. Ever since then Kehlani and August have been closer than blood itself. But what happens when she's not a little girl no more. When the boy next door isn't like a close brother but a cute brother.

August promised Luke he wouldn't let Kehlani get hurt. But he knows with him she's bound to.

Who knows maybe she's Just A bestfriend.💕💕💕

So please gus read my new book. And don't worry I'll be updating the new chapter for this one either today or tomorrow but it's coming soon.

Peace and Love bye❤❤❤😙