Carry on

Icolas Up above ******

Icolas Up above
******

Trinden P. O. V.

I pulled my robe over my body as I got up and turned the air conditioner off. Kill has hot flashes when he's sleep which is why the air stays on. I don't have an issue with it since we sleep with a lot of blankets and he's really warmed bodied when we cuddle and shit. But it's times like this when I do.

When he leaves me alone in bed when he's getting ready for work.

I walked out of the bedroom heading downstairs. I seen his figure sitting at the table his back facing me eating, with another plate waiting for me across from him.

I smiled walked up behind him I kissed him on his neck slowly. "Damn when you do shit like this it makes me wanna fuck you."

He groaned. "I know that's why I do it. I love morning sex with you."

I laughed hitting him on his back playfully and sitting down at the table. "Where my babies?" I asked talking about Danny and Davin.

His eyes met mine. "I dropped them off at school while you were knocked."

I wined. "You left me bebé."

He smiled. "I know Mi amór, I didn't want to wake yo ass up. You would've cussed me out." He said making me laugh.

I played with my food in thought. "What time do you think you'll be home from work?" I asked, irritation seeping in my words.

He stared at his plate not looking at me. "Um.....I don't know. A village home apartment complex is being built down the street from us. And the owner has very detailed information." He explained.

I rolled my eyes. "Didn't the last one?"

He sighed. "Don't start with this shit Trin." He replied getting up to put his plate in the sink and wash it.

I threw my hands up. "What shit? Might sound crazy but I don't understand why you work so late. You don't build the damn houses."

He looked over his shoulder. "Your right, I handle the information such as mortgage, rent, designs, how much remodeling the house will be, and all of that."

I huffed in frustration. "Seems like now all of a sudden you've been working late."

I got a feeling not to let it go.

"That's because it's hitting spring, the time most people would like houses built. They don't want their house being finished after a long time, which will happen if they would've choosen to build it in the winter time which is tiring, cold, and brutal because any of the workers could get sick." He said speaking to me as if I was a child.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever." I mumbled.

He came over and kissed me on my cheek, running his hand across my thigh smoothly. "I'm sorry bebé. I think I know what the problem is."