CLOSE PART 2

Laric P. O. V .

She was wining tugging on my jacket

She was wining tugging on my jacket. "Please please please Laric." She pouted looking like a baby.

I kissed her on the cheek. "Alright just shut the hell up, I'll be back."

I got up and walked to my large spaced kitchen, I don't remember why or how I got as much money as I do but this is a nice place. I opened the freezer pulling out ice cream and then went to grab the bowls, as I held one of the bowls a vision poured through my mind. A memory. The bowl fell out of my hand and hit the floor shattering into pieces as I gripped the counter.

"Laric....it hurts so bad." A little girl whispered with tears falling down her face. She laid on a hospital bed while I kneeled beside it, she appeared to be a younger version of Vix.

"I-I'm so sorry, he's sick. Okay? I know that doesn't help but he wasn't himself."

I rubbed my thumb across her hand as she stared at the ceiling. "How could God ever forgive me?" She asked a sob leaving her lips.

"Vixington none of this was your fault, God is forgiving, he'd even forgive Kio and you......you did nothing wrong." I tried to convince her.

Shouting came from the hallway as Kio tried to fight his way into the hospital room but Icolas and my father held him back.

She backed up as far as she can go against the bed in fear. She shook looking at him like he could take her life in that second if he wanted.

I pushed Icolas and my dad off of him, and grabbed him shoving him back. "Leave her the hell alone!!! Or God so help me I'll-"

"You'll what? Huh? I bet you think that I'm a monster, I loved her!!" He cried looking over my shoulder and glancing at her. I moved over blocking him from looking at her.

"OR I'll shove my foot up your ass and show you how you get your ass kicked by a REAL man." I warned.

Icolas grabbed me holding me back. "Laric calm down he's not himself."

"Not himself? To hell with that." I swore.

Kio stared at his feet and it was silent for a moment, before looking up and not staring at anyone but her.

"You know I love you, right?"

I stepped close to his face. "Kio I swear to fucking God."

"Do it!!" He screamed.

I snatched Icolas gun from his hip before he could stop me and put it right against Kio's head.

"Thou shall not kill son." My father reminded me.

"Say the word Vixington," I paused making sure my eyes never left his. "Say the word and I'll put this fucker out of his misery."