Jealous

Hey guys please don't forget to read She Just left me: Quavo love story and The worst Best thing💙💙💙💙 also Just a Bestfriend

*****
Kill P. O. V

I smiled as I looked down at her smaller naked frame sleeping against my chest.

"You remind me of this story." I breathed.

She blinked, even though the room was dark I could still see her. "Really which one?"

I shrugged. "You wouldn't know it even if I told you."

"Please tell me." She begged.

I laughed. "It's called the Fallen Angel."

"And?" She asked sounding frustrated.

I laughed as I continued. "I have few memories of my dad, but I do remember one thing."

"Rafael? " I questioned.

He shook his head. "Nope my actual father, he told me this story when I was 12 years old," I nodded as he continued. "One Friday I had gotten into a fight with this girl at school because she'd always hit me, we'll instead of my dad punishing me he told me a story,"

He paused and then kept going. "There's this Demon, he's a fucked up person who has no love in his heart. Everyone hates him even the devil himself. That's until God gives him one last chance at happiness, he sends him the most amazing shit he could ever give. A woman. She's beautiful, caring, strong faith, and so much love in her heart. He hates her to the point to where he offers to return her back to God. But God wouldn't accept, he said 'If she can't find the love in your heart in 6 days then you may return her to heaven'. On the first day his hate grew stronger, on the second she gave him tough love and told him about himself, on the third she told him stories about her family and how loving they were. Each day their connection grew stronger. On the 6th day the demon told God that he loves her deeply. But what God didn't tell him is that once he's banished he's banished, the woman went back to Earth as the Demon stayed in hell with a strange soul and a heart full of regret."

"How does that remind you of me?" I asked confused.

I rolled my eyes. "My father told me that he was the demon and my mother was the woman and that the hell was his jail cell. My father missed out on a life with the woman of his dreams because he was too cruel to realize what he has. Don't you see? I'm the demon and you are the woman, only God gave me another shot. And I swear I won't let it go."

I smiled as a tear rolled down my face.

Ebony P. O. V

I sat in my car remembering that day, that day that I betrayed Trinden.

Flashback ..........

I put on my heels as I walked out of the club dragging Jess drunk ass behind me.

"That guy I fucked was too big." She groaned her legs tensing like she was sore.

I rolled my eyes and opened the car door throwing her in the backseat. When I sat down in the front seat and closed the door I punched the steering wheel. "I can't fucking wait till I can leave this shit behind!!"

Jess laughed from the backseat. "Is this about that bitch Trinden who was at Ty house, you know I fuck Ty once in a while so he told me."

"Yeah whatever." I mumbled pretending to not care.

I hate this prostitution shit, I only did it for one reason.

Kill.

He's a pimp, a straight up cruel savage monster and I wanna be with him. He wants to be with me I know it. That's why he allows me to fuck other guys because he knows I need the money and he'd never stop me from getting paid.