Avoiding a void

Kill P. O. V

I sat laid on my bed listening to the rain pour loudly.

I hate myself.

I turned down Bella. I called Trinden my girl. And I almost shot Tyler.

What a life.

There was a knock on the front door and then a lot of banging.

"Hold the fuck up!!" I yelled getting out of bed and stumbling as I walked to the door and yanked it open.

"Kill." She whispered. The way she said my name brung me in but I had to shake the feeling off.

"What Trinden? I told you to stay with Tyler." I said trying to sound angry with her.

She shook from being drenching wet and I bet she was freezing. "I-I know but I needed a ride home from work and he wasn't answering the phone and you were in the neighborhood. Please Kill I need you."

I raised in eyebrow. "You need me?"

She nodded as he lips quivered.

I licked my lips and nodded as I stepped aside and opened the door wider. "Come in baby."

*****

"Hey have you changed yet?" I asked walking in the bathroom to see her staring over her shoulder.

Her body was dripping wet and her hair was curly as water glistened in it and reflected.

I felt myself getting hard.

"Um I think I'll go." I mumbled and right when I turned and got ready to leave she pushed me up against the wall pinning me there.

She bit her lip. "Is it wrong that I want to kiss you?"

I felt my breath stop in my throat.

I shook my head. "Not at all." I said unsure.

She smirked. "Is it wrong that I wanna fuck you? Cause God I really wanna fuck you."

I gripped her hips in attempt to push her back but all she did was come closer and kiss my neck.

I can't explain how turned on that made me.

I moved to the side. "Trin what are you doing?"

"I want you so bad." She begged.

I shook my head making her jump on me wrapping her legs around my waist as I held her.

She leaned closer to my face.

"Please kiss me. Please Kill. I've missed you."

I can't give in. I can't give in.

"Please baby. I'm aching for you." She cried out lowly.

"Just one kiss." I clarified.

She nodded as I leaned forwards and pecked her on the lips. But that clearly wasn't enough for her.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and grabbed my head and smashed her lips into mine.

She moaned against them as my hands rubbed her back. I felt her rubbing against me and that's when I knew I had to stop.

"Stop Trin." I spat as I set her down off of me.

"I want you." She semi yelled as she pushed me against the wall and fell to her knees.

She fought to get my buckle on my jeans undone but kept moving her hands until she finally got it and yanked them down.

"Stop." I demanded/ begged.

She pulled my underwear down and grabbed my dick that was already hard and large in her hands.

She licked her lips as she licked the tip making me gasp. When she took me into her mouth I moaned and bit my lip to try to contain my sounds.

She bobbed her head as I grinded in and out of her.

"Ohhhhhh shit." I cried out.

I've never been more turned on then I am this moment.

She gagged and started getting sloppy.

She stopped and I couldn't help but feel mad because I knew i was ready before I'd come.

"Kill!!!Kill!!" She shouted looking at me like I'd lost it.

I shook my head and realized I was standing in front of the door day dreaming the entire time.

"Oh sorry." I said really fast as I hurried out of the bathroom and shut the door.

Fucking idiot. I'm such a fucking idiot.

Why? Why couldn't it be real?

I walked down the hall to my room and fell asleep on my bed.

Trinden P. O. V

I walked out of the bathroom and towards his room.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want me to." I said lowly.

He laughed and motioned me to come here. "Come lay down baby."

I smiled and walked over and climbed in bed as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"You can sleep in here for a minute but I still want you to go back home."

I nodded and fell asleep on his chest.

*****

"Ughhhhhhh shit!! Your soooooo big and deepppp!!" I heard some bitch cry out as I walked in the house and Kill pulled off.

I rolled my eyes.

I set on the couch and waited for the noises to die down. After about 2 more rounds which I'm assuming was there 4th they did.

Tyler came walking down the steps with nothing but sweats on the little bitch clothes were falling off of her.

He didn't bother saying bye to her before he spoke to me. "Where were you?" He asked.

I got off the couch and moved past him.

"It's not like you'd care."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "What's that suppose to mean?" He spat.

I shoved his chest. "You never came! I was really worried about you!! You left me to walk all the way to Kill's house I'm the rain while you fucked some bitch!!" I shouted shoving him again.

He pointed his finger in my face and shouted also. "Well fuck my life!! I'm sorry everything doesn't go your way!!"

I crossed my arms over my chest. "What exactly are you saying?"

He smacked his lips. "I almost shot my brother for you!! You didn't deserve to be saved!! You've been cheating men out of their money long before you met Kill and you know it!! And that doesn't make you classy it makes you a basic ho-" I smacked him across his face making him stumble back.

I nodded biting the sides of my cheeks. "See that's why I never let anyone help me. They always through it in my face. What happened to 'He's gone to far' and 'I know you messed up but no girl deserves to be beat?"

He didn't answer.

"If you feel so bad for pointing the gun at him then apologize. Just don't torture me for yall actions." I mumbled as I walked upstairs.