Love is something I've never had part 1

Hey guys once again Please Please read the Best Worse Thing.💖💖💖
****

Trinden P. O. V

I stood there in a daze.

Only one thing on my mind.

Niggas is only good for one thing, once you get what you want. What else are they good for?

Flashback...........

"I hate it I hate it!!" I screamed loudly throwing my books and papers all over the room.

My mother stood back and held her hands up in defense. "Calm down calm down!! Just tell me what can I do to fix this?" She yelled panicking at my sudden lash out.

I kicked the wall and grabbed my hair wanting to pull it all out. "I want Kyle!! I want Kyle!!"

She wrapped her arms around me as I fell to tell ground.

"Shhhhh I know baby I know I'm so sorry." She cried.

"I want Kyle. I want Kyle.....I want." I kept whispering repeating the same thing over and over again.

"I promise everything will get better, just please....please just takes your medicine." She begged.

"It makes me forget."

"Forget about what?" She questioned sniffling.

"Kyle." I repl blankly.

"I wish I could forget."

Flashback over. ..........

I called him Kyle because he let me call him by his first name, and thinking back on it now I start to wonder if maybe it was to prepare me for his absence.

My trance didn't end, even when he gave me a worried look and opened the box exposing I ring.

I quickly came back to reality as he moved in to kiss me and I placed my hand on his chest to stop him.

He breathed as his voice came out as if he was shaking. "W-will you marry me Triden......God please don't say no." He begged as he kneeled back down on the floor.

My eyes watered. "I just.....fuck I just want you to fuck me so hard right now." I whispered.

His eyes widened at my change in mood as I grabbed him by his shirt, yanked him up from  the floor, and pushed him against the wall.

I grabbed his face and started kissing him as he didn't hesitate in doing it back. He moaned against my lips and then suddenly he was turning his head and breaking the kiss.

"Trin stop."

I couldn't take his demand. Everything he said sounded sexy in this moment. I don't know if it was because he just purposed or because I haven't had sex since about 3 years ago.

I didn't stop. My hands traveled under his shirt and down his pants feeling his print making him groan. He was immediately hard. I gripped his neck with one hand as I slid my tongue up and down his neck to his lips. I laid wet soft kisses on his neck making him finally gain courage and push me back.

"Trin stop, I can't do this with you unless I know your going to marry me. I don't want to fall for you anymore than I already have."

I felt my body grow hot so I began to take my robe off causing him to run up to me and try to place it back around me.