New Book💚💚💚

Hood Bound: Ybn Nahmir love story

"This is who they claim did all that shit? Him, but he's so

"This is who they claim did all that shit? Him, but he's so....small." She said sitting down in a chair placed in the middle of the warehouse floor.

The men holding me back nodded.

"Baby appearance isn't always everything, and believe me there's nothing small about me." I said seriously.

The sound of everyone's gun in room being taken off saftey meant that she didn't like what I just said.

"Will see if that's true." She said smiling.

That knocked the smile off my face and replaced it with complete shock.

*****

Tyla Richards is the daughter of the largest mafia known to men. Her father taught her everything and gave her the head to the thrown considering she's an only child. One day her father calls her, saying that 8 men were murdered and robbed that work for them. What happens when she finds out it was a one man job? What happens when she finds out Nahmier is the man that did it?

Nick Simmons AKA Nahmir is a disrespectful ruthless teen. He moves to a new town and hears in the halls about Tyla and her father's mafia. His mother needs money for chemo and she needs it fast, he decides to rob Blantio Tyla's father. What happens when things get out of hand and he's forced to protect himself and Kill someone? What happens when he gives his mom 7.5 million dollars and tells her to leave with it? What if Blantio realizes that Nahmir is the son he's always wanted?

*Warning * Lots of innopropriate context

*****

Please read this New book and all my other books. I really believe I'm not that good of a writer so if you attempt to read my others and you don't like them then you can just delete it😭😂I'd understand.

Peace and Love❤❤❤❤❤