Wish I could forget💙

Meech up above

****

Trinden P. O. V.

"Why you haven't spoke since you left yesterday?" Kill asked glancing up from his plate with curiosity written on his face

Images of Icolas being left behind flashed into my mind and I mentally winced at the sight. I shrugged playing with my food.

I'd lost my appetite.

"Mommy my birthdays coming up!!" Davin squealed excitedly.

Danny mean mugged her. "My birthdays coming up too."

"Mines is August 4th!!" Davin yelled excitedly making me groan.

"Mines too!!" Danny yelled happily and they both looked at each other in shock. Kill began to break down to them that their twins and that's why they were born on the same day.

"Kill," I interrupted. He looked up at me. "You tell me everything, right?"

He raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"You tell me everything, right?" I questioned again.

He nodded and smiled. "Of course."

I looked back down at my plate. Icolas is a liar.

He lied.

He's the bad person. And he's obviously just jealous of Kill. Which explains why he'd lie. Plus he's mentally unstable so it must be that. That story came from his head.

He's the bad guy.

Like 2 days ago Tyler was mudered. He kept his promise. He cut Tyler up limb from limb and sent a piece of him to each of his family members house.

That kiss was a mistake, the worst mistake I've ever made was kissing him back. His lips were so soft, and I liked the feeling of my lips brushing against his and kinda feeling his braces. I needed him in that moment, I wanted him. My body burned with the need to have him. I was vulnerable and I needed him to make me feel better. He made me feel things Kill has never made me feel in just one kiss. But like I said, it was a mistake.

And I can no longer afford mistakes.

*****

Kill finished up the dishes and went upstairs as I walked out of the bathroom from downstairs. There was a knock on the door and I walked over to get it.

I opened the door to reveal and slim beautiful lightskin. She looked to be only 15 years old. She smiled at me widely. "Hello I'm Kaya, is Kill home?"

 "Hello I'm Kaya, is Kill home?"