I want you so bad

Trinden P. O. V

I followed after him. "What do you mean you won't let me?!" I asked irritated.

He turned around and shushed me. "Trin they are sleep be quiet."

I shook my head. "Nah fuck all of that I'm not sleeping with you."

He didn't pay me any attention as he searched through his draws in his room.

"Why not? It's not like we dating or anything."

I don't know why but that statement hurt me bad.

I nodded. "Exactly. Only people that are dating sleep together." I stated.

He laughed as he finally pulled out some sweats and a t-shirt for me to wear.

"If we're not dating then why is it a problem for you to sleep with me as a friend?" He asked throwing me a large shirt.

I gave in. "Fine. But don't try anything."

He bit his lip making his dimples appear. "I wouldn't dream of it."

Kill P. O. V

I got out the bathroom from taking a shower to see her in my shirt laying on my bed

She looked sexy as fuck. Just the thought of me ripping that shirt off her and sucking and licking her nipples to her pussy had me getting hard.

I remembered the feeling I felt when I was inside her. She's so wet and tight. She shaves too which was amazing because that made her wetness even more noticeable.

She noticed me staring at her and she mean mugged me. "What?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

She rolled eyes and turned over as I climbed in bed next to her.

"Keep playing an yo eyes definitely gone be rolling in the back of yo head." I said lowly.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." I replied fast.

Trinden P. O. V