Love is something I've never had part 2

Trinden P. O. V

I laid on the bed moaning loudly as he ate me out at a fast pace.

I moaned loudly. "Killllll please." I begged gripping his shoulders.

He spread my legs open wider.

"You need to be taught." He mumbled against my pussy. I gripped the sheets whimpering lowly. I don't know how much more I can take.
When he looked me in the eyes while eating me out that sent me over the edge, I cupped his face and lifted him towards me and kissed him passionately.

"Tell me what you want." He mumbled against my lips.

I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him wrapping the covers around my ass and waist.

"I want to handcuff you."

He laughed and then stopped when he seen I was serious. "Okay......Trinden you know I don't have those anymore."

I smiled as I climbed off of the bed to see him admiring my body.

"You sure?" I asked walking towards the closet.

He shrugged. "Of course I am, after we broke up I left everything behind that reminds me of you. EVERYTHING." He  repeated.

I smiled to myself as I opened the closet doors. I could tell in his tone that he was lying.

I mean I'm his fiance for Christ sake I have to know the things.

I searched threw his shelves until suddenly I heard metal hit the wall. I looked over my shoulder smiling at him.

"Everything?" I repeated.

He gave me a confused look as I pulled out the hand cuffs.

"I thought you left everything."

He scratched behind his neck nervous.

"Everything that made you remember me." I said walking towards the bed with the hand cuffs dangling in my fingers.

He leaned back against the pillows on his elbows.  "You know I can't ever forget you, your unforgettable. Or at least to me."

I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to the bed and climbed in. As I was taking his hands and slipping them through the cuffs and attaching them to the bars on the bed I spoke to him.

"I love you." I whispered.

He looked shocked but then recovered. "I love you too."

I shook my head. "I love you more."

He laughed throwing his head back. "There's no way you could ever love me more.......you your so lovable...and beautiful, and your body and you hair and you eyes.....oh God your eyes are-" he stopped halfway when he realized what he was saying. But it was too late I was already rolling on the bed laughing.

"Oh fuck you sounded so corny!!" I shouted while laughing.

He threw a pillow at me and pouted like a baby. "Damn sorry, I was just trying to be real with you."

I stopped immediately and climbed over to him, I took his hand. "You wanna see something real," I took his index finger and sucked it into my mouth then pulled it out. "That's real."

His eyes filled with complete lust. "Ride me Trinden, Ride me right now." He demanded.

I nodded as I eased my way onto his growing member while gasping. "Fuck." I winced.

He was 23 now and I'm 21, back then when we were having sex ALOT he was 18. He's grow sooooooooo much since then.

"Uh fuckk." I moaned out in pain and pleasure.

He tried to break free or at least move his hands but he realized I cuffed him. "Trin if I'm hurting you then stop, we can stop."

I shook my head and started going at a slow pace. "Oh God." I whimpered going a little more faster.

His veins in his neck flexed as he groaned. Our moans mixed in the air and for some reason I felt like my soul was no longer in my body.

He just snatched my damn soul.

"Ah fuck pleaseee." I begged.

"Trinden fuck mmmm-" I cut him off as I leaned down tongue kissing him slowly while riding him.

I pulled back and I felt something I've never felt before.

I felt his body and my body both pulsing at the same time.

Both of our eyes widened as we came at the same time and I cried out, hoping that the neighbors and the girls didn't hear.

Ebony P. O. V

I should tell her, it's all my fault. I ruined her, everything that happened to her was because of me.

It was all me.

I've gotta tell her.

That I Ebony Harris is In love with Kill.

But it's not just that, what's crazier is all those years ago I've been keeping a secret from her.

And once I tell her things will never be the same.