New Books💕💖💖

Hey guys I'm really happy my book has been getting a lot of love. It really means a lot to me.

And I think you guys deserve another one. I've decided upon 2 different books, one of them is about Whiteboy and Davinita because there story isn't how it looks. And definitely isn't how they tell it.

 And definitely isn't how they tell it

Everything was so simple. Follow the plan, run away from home and go to Mexico. Kill Davinita the child of one of the biggest gang members  in Puerto Rico. I owe Mario and Tyler big time, if I don't they threaten to kill me and my grandparents.

I know that they are close to kill, so he'd be angry if I didn't too. Right?
That's what they told me.

The plan was so simple. It was so simple.

But I was never good with simple.

*****

😄So that was book 1 book number 2 is going to be about the story of  Kills mother Luca and his father Mikael. I think you guys really should know why his family is how it is to understand how Kill is. I've introduced you to his brothers and mother in the chapter but you've never been introduced to Mikael. And the reason is that no one, not even Luca talks about him.

*****

Luca is a 18 year old church going girl, who's never been to a party, or drunk alcohol or even smoked

Mikael is a 24 year old owner of the one and only Muerte Gang. Which is a Spanish gang that is the most feared in all of Mexico. He's also a non god believer. They kill almost anyone they feel isn't worthy to breathe. Mikael was raised to be the way he is and his life was passed down from the what every one of his uncles did. You can't change what someone is so used to. And what if they don't want to change?

Luca's patents sent her down to Mexico for a retreat at a camp. What happens when the camp owner owes Mikael and his gang money? He killed the owner right in front of Luca. And if there's one thing he hates it's a bystander/ witness.

His gang kidnaps her.

He wouldn't kill her right? Right?

Who knows.

She could be The Best Worse Thing

*****

I've put a lot of thought into these books I'm thinking about writing. I was actually considering writing a book about Ebony's character and her story/ life. But then I thought about these ones.

Comment if you would rather have It Was So Simple of The Best Worse Thing💕💕💕💕💕💕

Thank you and pleaseeeeeeee make sure you comment because I'd hate to make this decision alone💖