LOVE IS REAL THIS TIME

Hey guys I know this might suck but this book has to come to a end soon. The ending will be HECTIC😭😭😭and you may hate me. Nope you will hate me because I've already seen some hate comments in some chapters already 😤but anyway there's only a few more chapters left until the ending and then there will be a sequel which will have multiple P. O. V.'s. So will this chapter to prepare you guys for that. Sorry it's just how writing books is, but love you guys😘❤ plus new characters will be mentioned and appear in this chapter.
****
Trinden P. O. V.

I laughed but then stopped when I realized he was serious. "A-a baby? Like the both of us be parents?"

He smiled laughing lowly while nodded. "Yeah Trin, me and you have us a child. I mean yeah we already have the girls but......but I want you to carry my seed, I want us to start a bigger family with both of our DNA in it."

I smiled at his 5gawords before nodding. "Y-yes I'd love to have our baby Icolas." I said happily.

He nodded and continued kissing me he leaned down in between my legs and slid off my underwear.

So many thoughts kept rushing through my mind. Me and Icolas are gonna have a baby. I felt as if I couldn't breathe I was excited and scared all at the same time. I'd be carrying his child, are child. We'd be a family, he's already a good dad so I can imagine how good he'll be to our baby girl or boy.

I felt his finger touch my chin and he lifted my head up so I was no longer staring at my stomach but into his eyes. "Trinden we don't have to if you don't want to."

I laughed. "I think you'd be a great father Icolas."

"I-I try my best with the girls, sometimes things don't always go well but I promise that I try and I know there's always room for improvement so I was th-"

"Stop," I laughed lowly raising my hand, he smiled showing his braces. "I want to have a baby with you Icolas. Okay? I'm not second guessing anything."

He nodded his head leaning back down within my thighs. He placed kisses softly upon my thighs until I felt his tongue lick my folds. I jumped a little.

Me and Icolas only ever had sex once, after that he was paralyzed making me not be able to then I went to prison so this would be our second time making love.

He took his thumbs and spread my pussy lips open and got down to work. His lips immediately latched onto my clit and he began sucking it, my moans and panting rang through the air and I felt my stomach tighten. I was begging practically pleading him not to stop as I gripped his curls to keep him there. But clearly he didn't wanna stop because he gripped my thighs to keep me in place also.

I tried not to start shaking or crying as I held my eyes closed shut, he stuck a finger in me and pushed it in and out slowly. "I love you Trinden," he paused biting his bottom lip. "Aren't you going to say it back baby?"

As if on cue he sped up while repeating the question over and over again. "I-I....Fuck Icolas!!! I-I love....uhh I love you too daddy!!" I cried out feeling myself release on his fingers.

My chest rose and fell slowly as he watched me intensely. My body craved him as he stared at me.

"You sleepy? Cause I'm not done, I'm gonna ware your ass out all night until you barely speak a sentence without thinking about how powerful this dick game is." He whispered in my ear. I tried to close my legs be he grabbed the sides of them and pulled me down to him making him in between my thighs. His tongue connected with my clit as his thumbs spread my lips open to give him more access. I let out a whimper as he moved his tongue in circular motions around my clit.