Ruined with one movement

Hey guys sorry this will be the longest chapter I've ever made. A lot of people have been reading lately and I'm soooooo happy about that 😊and I hope that you guys continue and thank you to all of you that have been commenting. I love and appreciate it💕💕💕

*****

Trinden P. O. V

She laughed again. Man does she not realize that I'm ready to kill her? Like deadass.

"If you hurt me or my baby. Kill will murder you." She warned.

I stepped closer to her. "Actually he doesn't even know so, I could do it right here and I bet a rats ass he wouldn't give a fuck."

She smiled. "He does know." She said surely.

I shook my head. "Nah no way cause if he did he would've told me." I whispered to myself.

"Here see for yourself." She said confidently pulling out her phone and doing a few taps before passing it to me.

A video popped up of Kill sitting in a hospital chair and Ebony laying on the bed staring at something across the room. The both smiled widely and I became sick to my stomach as the doctor moved around for the heartbeat. Kill smiled while holding her hand.

"Your gonna be a father." She smiled making him look over at her stomach and nod.

I cut it off and passed her back the phone.

That was supposed to be me. It was all supposed to be me. I was supposed to carry his baby. I gave up everything just to be with him. He claimed me with that family imprint. Meaning if I left he'd murder me and I still decided to stay. He beat me constantly leaving me with embarrassing bruises. He made me look weak he made me look stupid. He made me..........he made me

He made me do so much for love. Just those words he said made me believe it was all real, all so true.

Ebony chuckled. "But wait you didn't see the best part." She smiled as she flipped the phone around so I can see.

He squeezed her hand. "God were going to be a great family."

My heart dropped. Family? Niggas have baby mama's everyday and that doesn't make them family. Not even close.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the bed room feeling sick.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Hey baby!! Trin I've been outside honking for you!!" He shouted.

I hate him.

I hate him with ever fiber and breath in my body. If he was on fire I'd pour gasoline on him. If a truck was going to hit him I wouldn't save him because I'd be the truck driver.

He came in raised and eyebrow as I stood against the wall with my gun in my hand.

His eyes flashed to Ebony. "You didn't." He denied knowing the truth.

He looked back to me. "I'm sorry I was going to tell you today I promise."

"A happy lil family?," I asked leaning up from the wall and coming to stand in front of him. "A happy lil family!! You said we'd be a happy lil family!!"

I pulled up my shirt to reveal my tattoo. "What's this? Huh? Why'd you do this to me?" I screamed.

He looked down at his feet.

"But it's good tho. Cause I'm not gone cry. I gave you everything I've had but I'm not gone cry. I let you beat me and fuck up my life but I'm not gone cry. I love you but I'm not gone cry!!!" I screamed making Ebony jump. I nodded my head. "Sorry I mean loved."