CLOSE PART 1

Aye please listen to this video before you read this chapter, it kinda relates ALOT to this chapter. I'm sorry guys😭😭😭but shit gotta happen. Not gonna lie it's really hard to write chapters like this because I have to build up emotions to show the pain in my stories and it kinda hurts but hey anything for you guysss💖💖

*****

Icolas P. O. V.

I stared at my kicks while everybody spoke to me, everything went through one ear and out the other. Justice sat next to me his face drenched with tears.

"Icolas look I'm sorry fo-"

"Don't start." I whispered.

"Everybody loved Trin-"

"Don't speak her fucking name!!" I swore looking up at my father.

He raised his hands in defense. "We're just trying to be here for you son."

Half of my heart felt gone, dark, my chest ached and I felt like I couldn't feel my body. Like I was just a soul trapped in a decay of nothingness.

"Icolas it'll get better I know it hurts bu-"

"Mom can you just fucking stop!!" I shouted, they all gasped. One because of my language and two better a tear slid down my cheek and a sob escaped my lips.

I don't think anyone but Tr-

But her. Ever seen me cry.

Justice, Julione, and Jaden slid down in seats next to me as Justice tried to sooth me. "Icolas it's alright to cry, we all feel like crying right now."

I turned to him laughing as more tears poured down my face. "Just like it's okay for you to be gay, right?"

Hurt flashed across his face mixed with shock. He stood up looking down at me. "I don't know who this is but what I do know is Trin wouldn't be proud of you right now."

He turned walking away.

"Fuck her!!" I shouted making everyone in the hospital look at me.

Jaden shook his head as my mother cried harder. "Y-you don't mean that, she was your wife she was pregant with your child."

I shrugged as I watched tear drops drip down my chin and onto my shirt. "I can always get married again, hell I didn't even get married yet. Plus u barely wanted a son anyway."

"But-"

"Just drop it," I snapped looking up at Luca. "Their not gone, okay? So I don't even get what the point of having this conversation is."

My dad rested his hand on my shoulder. "The car lit on fire, her and the baby they didn't make it. It's okay to be in denial-"

"She's not gone!! Okay? She loves me, she wouldn't leave me, right? She wouldn't just die, and leave me in this piece of shit world, she wouldn't hurt me like that!!! I love her too much, she knows that, she'll be back, they'll be back, this is just some type of joke!! She wanted to get me back for how I acted in the car!! I bet in a few days she'll be back, pregnant, beautiful, forgiving and ready to get married to me!!! I swear she will!!"

They stared at me like I'd lost it, like I was a mad man.

But she didn't leave me!!!

OKAY?!!

Me and her planned to leave this hell whole, to raise the girls somewhere safe. To get out of the game for good and leave it all behind us, she wouldn't just die and leave us alone. Right? I need her, I can't move on without her and she knows this so she'll be back.......