NEW BOOK!!!💛💛

Hey guys I've been thinking alot and I've also been bored alot😂so I've decided to write a new book.

The main characters are Denim being played by Teyana Taylor , and Rintin being played by The game.😍😍❤❤🔥

*****

Every Breath In My Damn Body

"Never owe a man a damn thing, because once you owe them something you'll always owe them something."

Denim never knew how powerful her grandmother's words were even after she died.

****

Denim Wiltim is a work of art , a perfectly made body , a black queen that everyone wish body resembled theirs. But sometimes the best part about you can but what Kill's you. She's suicidal.

One day she decides the go for a swim in the schools in door pool. She goes to the deepest edge knowing that she can't swim one bit.

Rintin Quils is a pimp, he's young still a junior like Denim but he took the family business early. One day him and his little sister get into an argument about who murdered their father. She storms off and he searches everywhere for her. What happens when he stumbles upon a drowning Denim?

No one ever owes Rintin because once they do they owe him forever.

What happens when Denim owes Rintin her life?

She'll owe him Every Breath In her damn body........

*Explicit Content*

*****
Guys please and I mean PLEASE comment and tell me if you think this would be a good book.❤