Trial part 2💜💜

Hi guys sorry I haven't posted in a minute, I've been sitting in my room crying. Unfortunately I got my heart broken, like shattered completely destroyed😭😭😭😭💔but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please read Somo❤

*******

Trinden P. O. V.

"W-what did you say?" I stuttered avoiding Kill's gaze.

His lawyer stared at me intently. "Stick to a simple yes or no Mrs. Micana," he paused. "Is it true that last year in the summer of August 23rd you were rushed into  the hospital, and sadly had a miscarriage?" He repeated.

"I-I don't know what your talking about, and it's Ms. Jenson, me and Kill never got married." I said truthfully.

I felt pain in my stomach never again would I want to talk about this. I made a promise that this was my secret that nobody else would learn about. I never wanted a baby with Kill. Having a baby with him would've meant I was trapped. I've been trapped with him my whole life, and that's why I didn't seek revenge for what happened......

I was practically praying for it.

The judge glanced at me. "Ms. Jenson please remember your under oath."

I breathed in a shakily breath gripping the arms of the seat. ""Y-yes I had a miscarriage," I paused looking down at my lap.

Kill scoffed. "So you never thought to tell me? To tell me that you lost our baby!! What the fuck Trin?!!" He shouted standing up from his seat. Officers moved by him reaching for their gun which made him growl.

The judge hit the gravel. "Mr. Micana please control your temper while questions are being asked."

He sat down in frustration as I took a sad sigh.

His lawyer continued. "When asked at the hospital what they believe caused the miscarriage you had responded that you were pushed."

I shook my head as my eyes watered. "Yes I did say that, and I was but it was an accident s-she didn't mean to," I paused looking at the jury. "Me, Ebony, my daughters, and Whiteboy all went out to lazer tag. It was dark, foggy, and more than just us there so I don't think she knew it was me. It was probably an acci-"

"So the woman who stole you fiance, accidently pushed you. The same girl that slept with him, watched you take him back, and then slept with him again......accidentally pushed you?" He asked sarcastically.

"Objection!!" My lawyer shouted standing up.

"Sustained, Mr. Michaels please change how you frame your questions."

Michaels nodded. "My fault your honor. As I was saying, your a smart woman Ms. Jenson so I know that you've thought about whether she pushed you intentionally or not. And just like Tistin brought up, sometimes when certain things happen. People seek revenge in certain ways."

I laughed making some in the jury gasp. "Certain ways? Certain ways?!! I've did so much bad I would say I deserved what happened to me, it was karma that I paid for and I'm still paying for it everyday of my life. Do you think I don't realize she pushed me personally? Huh? I know that, but it's not worth killing somebody over."

"What about last week at 5:00 on Thursday? You were seen by multiple people assaulting Mrs. Windtower. We have a witness that works there, that claims that you pulled a knife on her. And that if it wasn't for Clarence's brother Mr. Micana you would've killed her."