Check her ass before I kill her ass

Trinden P. O. V.

I paced back and forth tieing my hair in a pony tail

I paced back and forth tieing my hair in a pony tail. "That bitch got me fucked up, and he got me even more fucked up. Bringing a fucking bitch around my kids? Not to mention he's not with her."

Icolas sighed. "Trin it's not that serious, when yall was friends you used to leave her with the girls all the time."

Cile winced knowing I'd spazz the fucked out.

"Not that serious? Not that serious my ass. Listen to what you just said, 'when we were friends'. We're not friends anymore and I guess we never were. She only hung around me to get info on me and Kill's relationship and she knew that Kill and the girls gained a relationship so she got close to them too so she could get use to the step-mom role. But I'll be damned if that bitch think she can take my damn kids or you." I spat.

Icolas walked over on his crunches trying his best to keep his balance. "Alright, bring Cile call her in."

I kept pacing back answer forth until I heard the sound of stilettos clicking against the floor making me pause and look up.

Ebony

She popped her gum smiling at me

She popped her gum smiling at me. "Hey Trinden, I didn't know you were gonna be here today."

I stepped closer to her face making Cile laugh. "Yeah there's a lot of things bitches these days are clueless to."

She tried her best to pull a confused face. "Well....why did you call me in here?"

I nodded towards the door and Cile walked over locking it making Icolas curse under his breath.

I looked down at my fingers contemplating taking my rings off but I went against it. "See Eb, I should've fucked yo ass up that first time you fucked man. But see I thought you learned yo lesson when I killed your child that I'm not one to be fucked with, God rest that poor babies soul but understand me when I say I no longer give a fuck," I paused to let me words sink in her head. "But what I do give a fuck about is my kids. Yeah I caught you fucking Kill and it is what it is but listen to me and I mean really really LISTEN when I say, that if you don't stay away from my daughters. You, Kill, and that damn unborn child graves will be right next to each others."