Family Reunion part 1

Hey so in this chapter there will be some characters from The Best Worse Thing such as, Mikeal, Luca, Rafael and Tonty.

Please read The Best Worse Thing because it sometimes ties in with this book💙💙💙💙

*Warning * Very intense sexual scenes, more than usual. Prepare yourself.

********

Kill P. O. V.

I watched as Trinden rushed back and forth from the bed room to the bathroom trying to get ready. But when she seen me sitting silently on the couch she stopped and came over.

"What's wrong?" She asked taking a seat on the couch next to me.

I hesitated. "My father's going to be there.......my real father."

"Mikeal!!? Well aren't you happy?"

I laughed. "Happy? He's been put of prison for 8 years now, after missing out on my whole life I've never seen him again. He's a stranger now."

I remember that same day when he left and I'd never seen him again.

Flashback...........

I rushed through the house ignoring my mom screaming to me telling me to come back.

I slammed my room door shut locking myself inside as she screamed loudly from the outside.

"I love your father.......we all love Mikeal, but it's just for a while bebé." She whispered.

I punched the wall causing a fist print to show up and a dent. "Papito knew better, why would he do that?!! Why would he kill an innocent man!!?" I cried.

I heard more footsteps.

"Jr. Open the door right now." My father spoke his mexican accent coming out thick.

"You killed him, you killed him. Why would you do that? What everyone says about you is true."

My father winced from the other side of the door. "Get your ass out here right now!!!" He shouted.

After that he started speaking spanish really loudly while banging on the door until my mom pulled him away.

"He needs time baby he needs time." She said softly.

He growled. "Time? I'm going to prison for majority of his life, he will never see me again and your worried about time!!" He shouted.

"Just go Mikeal."  My mom begged as her voice cracked.

It was silent for a minute. "Luca.... Rafael will help you take care of the boys. I do not and I repeat don't let Alehundro around, he's not good for them."

My mom scoffed. "Good for them, if you ask me it's Rafael that isn't good."

Their conversation continued as I sat on the floor crying my eyes out.

Flashback over...........

"Babyyy." She wined climbing on my lap straddling me.

I rolled my eyes. "Girl what do you want?"