Great books💙💙💙

Hey guys I would like to recommend my books that I wrote💕💕💕💕💕💕
******
Fix Me: Big Girl Story💜

Hey guys I would like to recommend my books that I wrote💕💕💕💕💕💕******Fix Me: Big Girl Story💜

Brianna Amor has been a big girl all her life. All she ever wanted more  than happiness was love. She thought she found it. With a abusive man named Ryan. One day Ryan beat her really badly. Causing her to lose her baby she was 2 months pregnant with. When she goes to the hospital and has a mental break down they decide she needs professional  help. Nathaniel Fernandez  a sexy Mexican and black, Portugues nurse is hired to help her.

..........................................

Will she fall in love? Can he ever fix her? Is his girlfriend Bexi  a problem

*****
Too Different💚

One night Lex's brother makes her come out with him to a party

One night Lex's brother makes her come out with him to a party. The party has each gang there and the two gang rivals Crips and Bloods. A shootout happens and she loses him. What will happen when Camri whose on the opposite side takes her home?

Will Camri's older more tempered brother not allow?

Could their new friendship or relationship start a war?

Will they ignore their huge sexual attraction?

Read and find out

*****
Just a Bestfriend

*****Just a Bestfriend❤

"Damn who's that?" Leo asked hitting the blunt that he knew he shouldn't have on school grounds

I followed his gaze. "Who? Oh that's K we go way back."

"K," He repeated seductively.

I laughed at him. "Don't get too comfortable ma nigga." I warned.

He raised an eyebrow. "Why she yo girl?"

In that moment I became deadass. "Nah she more like my flesh and blood. But just know if you hurt her or play her over," I looked him dead in his eyes. "I'm gone have to kill you."

*****

Kehlani and August met when her brother introduced them. One night when August and Luke her brother went on a drug run Luke didn't make it back. Luke made August promise that he'd protect Kehlani at any cost.

Any cost.

****
Best Worse Thing💖

"Bebé, yo querer a mierda tú dentro siguiente semana." He said in my ear as he pressed me against the wall and held me by my neck.

I stuttered. "I-I don't speak Spanish."

He laughed lowly. "I said. Baby I want to fuck you into next week."

He laughed even harder at the look on my face.

Never before have I heard so many curse words in my life. I silently prayed that I wouldn't be harmed by this man.

"I'm.......I'm saving myself until marriage." I answered nervously.

He licked his lips and leaned down closer to me. "I'm not asking to fuck you. I'm telling you I will fuck you." As the words left his mouth he placed rough sexual kisses down my neck making me moan.

******
Luca is a 18 year old church going girl, who's never been to a party, or drunk alcohol or even smoked.

Mikael is a 24 year old owner of the one and only Muerte Gang. Which is a Spanish gang that is the most feared in all of Mexico. He's also a non god believer. They kill almost anyone they feel isn't worthy to breathe. Mikael was raised to be the way he is and his life was passed down from  what every one of his uncles did. You can't change what someone is so used to. And what if they don't want to change?

Luca's patents sent her down to Mexico for a retreat at a camp. What happens when the camp owner owes Mikael and his gang money? He killed the owner right in front of Luca. And if there's one thing he hates it's a bystander/ witness.

His gang kidnaps her.

He wouldn't kill her right? Right?

Who knows.

She could be The Best Worse Thing.
*******

So I'm thinking about which cover for Just a A Bestfriend would look better. At the moment I have the first one but I'm thinking about making the cover the second one.

Comment which one you think is better. 1 or 2.

Thanks💚💖❤💙💜💛

Comment, vote, and follow💕