Rapist don't say sorry. Right?

Trinden P. O. V

I laid on the cold bathroom floor in pain. It hurts. Is all I could think.

I told him I don't think we should do it. I shoved him so he could stop but than again I also kissed him when he kissed me. Everything was happening so fast that it felt right. But it was happening so fast that I knew it could've been wrong.

I hate myself.

He didn't rape me. He didn't rape me. He didn't rape me. Even me repeating it keeps me confused.

Rapist don't say sorry. Right?

I got up from off the bathroom floor and turned on the bathtub and cleaned myself up. Luckily I left women clothes from yesterday in the bathroom so I just threw them on.

The whole house was quiet.

I hate him. I hate him more than I hate myself. Why? Why did he do this to me? Why did he even bother keeping me alive? Why did he claim me and put this damn thing on my chest? Why why why?

I opened the bathroom door to reveal a snoring sleeping Kill on the bed. I crept past him and went downstairs making sure to not make a sound.

When I finally made it downstairs I walked to the kitchen and pulled the house fun off the hook and dialed the number.

"Hello?" A sleepy Tyler said.

Tears started pouring down my face and I started sobbing. "Tyler I need your help. I know that I may act like I hate you and that you make me mad but your really like a brother to me. Please I ju-" he cut me off.

"Trinden what's wrong? What happened? What did he do to you?" He asked in a panick sounding fully awake.

I wiped the tears off my face but more still came down. "It was happening so fast. One moment we were kissing and then I was telling him that we shouldn't and then he- he- he stuck his dick inside me. And I'm a.....I was a virgin and it hurted so bad." I cried as I heard him wince on the other side of the phone.

"He raped you!!?" He shouted.

I cried louder. "I-I don't know. I was kissing him back but I didn't know he would do that. I wasn't ready."

He sighed. "He has a garage to the right of the house down on the side. It's filled with cars and he has a key hook that holds the key to each one. Get in it and I'll send you the GPS to my house. And Trinden." He said.

"Yes?" I asked finally calming down.

"Don't get caught. Just please don't get caught." He begged as I said okay and hung up the phone.

I know I shouldn't leave. I know I shouldn't have called him. But I needed someone. Someone I can trust. Someone that would never hurt me.

*****

I sat on Tyler's couch with Kenny across from me as we watched him pace back and forth looking madder and madder by the minute.

"Answer the damn question Trinden!!" He shouted.

"I don't know." I said looking at him because he was scaring me.

He punched the wall putting a dent in it and then turned and pointed at me. "It's a simple question. Did he rape you? Did you want it? Did you feel like he raped? Did it feel right or wrong?" He asked repeating the previous questions.

Kenny jumped in the conversation. "Tyler baby just calm down. Okay? Let her take her time."

He shook his head and balled up his fist. "Time? Nah fuck time. She is a female she's a women and he's a man he should never do nothing like this to her."