WAKE UP CAUSE IT'S NOT OVER

Some P. O. V's will be forwarded like at a different time then the one before it, please just try and follow💖thanks luv
*****

Vix P. O. V.

"He kept asking for you."

****

I walked down the hall my shoes hitting the tile floors, I stopped in front of room 456D and slowly opened the door. I was met with plenty of eyes.

Some envied me. Hated the fact that the person they've been worried about for weeks barely remembered their name but remembered me enough to ask for my presence.

His mother and father stood next to his bed. Neither of us were pleased to see eachother, my face and their faces was a constant reminder of that night. Icolas groaned in frustration. "Who the hell invited her?"

Trinden nodded in agreement. Justice sighed. "Comon guys he's waken up, he has one request and it's her. Why not make him happy?"

Mumbles erupted for everyone in the room except Justice, my eyes met Kio's and that's when I decided to leave. I placed my head down staring at my shoes. "I don't wanna be where I'm not welcomed, I can gladly leave." I whispered.

I turned on my heels and made move to leave when a voice made everyone hush.

"Vixington?"

His voice sounded happy filled with......filled with joy.

"Fuck." Icolas hissed under his breath. When I entered he was asleep but I guess that all the noise awoken him.

I turned back around slowly. "Y-yes."

He smiled widely, his hazel bright eyes shown amazement in my presence. "Come heree I've been waiting for you."

I gave him a confused look before looking at the doctor who nodded for me to walk over to him. "Really?" I asked stepping closer and closer to his bed until I stood beside it.

He grabbed my hand rubbing his thumb across it slowly. "Of couse, and baby girl I just gotta say you look fine as fuck."

His mother and father gasped. Though Alaric was born in the hood he never behaved that way, he tried his best not to cuss. So for him to say it so bluntly let them know that he forgotten where he came from. Well the household that is.

My jaw dropped but I immediately fixed it. "So......you remember me?"

His smile widened and he nodded his head fast. "Of course!! How could I forget you?"

The doctor who was silent the whole time stepped up. "Alaric so who is this woman to you? What do you remember about her?"

He laughed lowly showing his dimples. "She's my girlfriend......duhhhh."

My eyes widened. "W-why would you think that?"

He laughed harder but then stopped as he let the question sink in. "Well , well it's just a feeling I have."

Alaric P. O. V.

My heart beat sped up at her hand touching mine and the heat it caused.

I don't know her but I feel like I've known her for years. She's gorgeous,  work of art. I have one faint memory of her and it's her voice. She was the last voice I heard before I slipped into a coma. Or the one that mattered most at least.

I don't remember anything.

But she has to be my girlfriend, I feel to much for her for her not to be. My body yearns to touch hers like I've known her for centuries and my hands have guided her body so many times. I had to fight the urge to cuss my brother the hell out. He stared at her with lust in his eyes.