Just a friend is what she says part 1

Icolas P. O. V.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" Trinden asked making the girls giggle silently.

We were at this really nice restaurant a classy place. I could sense that Trinden's been cooking alot and Kill is still coming home late so I feel her and the girls should get treated once in a while.

I laughed and shook my head. "Yeah the horrible insane Nicolas doesn't have a girlfriend."

She laughed playfully. "Oh come on, not even one night stands."

My face turned serious. "Sex is an obomination, so no I don't do one night stands."

She looked offended by my comment which made me sigh. "Look Trinden, not everyone has a special someone to make love to every not. And sometimes sex isn't the same for everyone."

She raised an eyebrow. "Meaning?"

"Sometimes sex isn't my go to, it's my run from." I said leaving it at that.

She looked down wondering if she should continue or leave it at that.

The girls laughed and giggled and I couldn't help but envy her. But then again I don't because they aren't her real children, but they ARE her children. I can tell by how she interacts with them, how she cares for them, holds them close. I can feel the natural mothering vibe seeping off of her.

"Hey me and the girls should be getting back now." She said smiling as she reached for the check. But me being me I got to it faster and I yanked it out of her hands, my sleeve to my sweatshirt came up her eyes snapped to my arm and I quickly dropped the check book and placed my arm under the table.

"W-wait was that a....a-" I cut her off.

"It was nothing, just go I got the check."

"But I can-" I cut her off.

"I said fucking leave Trin!!" I shouted making everyone's head snap to me.

She looked around in embarrassment. "Don't ever fucking talk to me again." She mumbled as she told the girls to follow her and she left out of the restaurant.

I sighed touching the bridge of my nose. Suddenly I felt something. It can't be, I've never felt anything.

I started laughing nervously making everyone's eyes in the room turn to me. Then I stopped. I was silent, I was nothing.

I was lost.

Alone.

I was.........

Me.

I thought it was over, my doctor said this wouldn't happen anymore. If I took the medication but I can't.

My hands started shaking uncontrollably and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Like someone was choking my whole cutting my stomach open. I didn't like how people stared at me. The room feels so overwhelming, so......

Suffocating.

As I picked up the glass of water my hand shook and water spilled a little as I tried to drink it.

I grabbed my curls and stared down at the table. "1....2....3....4...5....6....7....8....9....10....11....12....13....14....15....16...." I trailed off. I could hear the waiter repeatedly asking if I was okay but I kept counting and just ignored her. Trying to ease my own pain.

Trinden P. O. V.

A fucking idot.

What did I even do?

Not a damn thing. I know what I saw, it was there and I know that for a fact but I can't acknowledge it. He's just like everyone described him.

Rude, conceited, crazy, insane, mental, and a fucking dick to everyone. Worse than Kill by a mile. I don't know if he hits women like Kill used to hit me but I'd bet he does judging by that temper. And the whole sex thing.

Let me not think about that.

"Bye momma." Davin and Danny said in a usion while getting out the car and running to Luca's house.

"Bye my babies!!"

I drive off in irritation still thinking about what happened. Kill was right, I should just stay home or do something by myself and especially stay away from Icolas. It's because he wants me to stay in the house so he can work and have me all to himself, right? He wouldn't do that.....

Right?

My phone rang. "Yeah."

"So are you guys still getting married?" Ebony asked on the other side.

I raised an eyebrow. "So that's the first thing you say when you call someone? Not a hello?"

She huffed. "Girl just tell the damn details." She said laughing as I joined in.

"Of course we are, we're doing better than ever." I lied.

"Really because he to- from what I see, you guys look amazing."

I rolled my eyes. "We are, so how's you and Anthony."

"Good."

"Great." I replied.

"I know right?" She said in a cocky happy voice.

Sometimes I feel me and Kill are in a constant battle against ebony and Anthony about who has the better relationship. Only I don't give a shit and neither does Kill and Anthony so she's battling her damn self.

I said bye and hung up, I can't deal with her shit today. I called Kill's phone to hear him breathing heavily, I prepared myself to go the fuck off.

"Hey, baby I just came from down the street, I had to run all the way their because traffic was bad and I had to drop off these papers." He said still breathing hard.

Lies are your best friend, and curiosity is your sister. So make sure they go hand and hand.

My mother's voice rang in my head.

Whatever.

"Yeah sure, anyway. When do you think you'll be home?"

He laughed. "Why? You want me to fuck that tight pussy?"

I clenched my legs to stop myself from getting wet. "N-no I was just asking." I stuttered.

"Stop by my job real right now." He demanded.

I bit down on my lip stopping in the driveway. "Do you really want this pussy baby?"

"Yes bebé." He said his voice getting deeper and sinister.

I reached my hand under my leggings and under my thong. I touched my lips which were wet and dripping.

I stuck a finger inside myself. "Mmmmm, babyyyy." I wined.

"Wanna have phone sex?" He asked laughing.

"Yes daddy."

To be continued........

Comment, Vote, Follow ❤❤❤❤