Family Reunion part 2

For those of you who haven't read The Best Worse Thing please read it. It's about the love of Mikeal and Luca, Kill's parents. And in this chapter it gives hints of things that may end up happening in that book. But the hints aren't stuff that will happen now, just recalls of what's occured. Pay close attention❤❤
*****

Trinden P. O. V.

I sat at the table awkwardly, I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I didn't actually know them I just could feel their eyes.

"Well.......uh since it's a little intense I'll start off by saying nice to meet you. I'm Tonty, Kill's uncle." He said happily. I could tell he was the kind of person to get you out of messed up situations.

"Who are you again?" The only girl besides me and his mother asked, she resembled Mikeal. I remember them calling her Malichi.

I opened my mouth to speak but Kill beat me to it. "The love of my life, the reason I'm even at this thing. The one and only, Trinden. My fiance."

Tonty and my mother gasped and clapped happily. After it dialed down a man that was quiet the whole time spoke up.

"And just what makes you think love is real. Huh Jr?" He asked in a Spanish accent. Now it all made since, why he was so silent and how the woman who was Kill's aunt looked like him. That's his father.

This is Mikeal.

Kill's jaw clenched. "Don't call me that."

Mikeal laughed. "I don't see why not, that's what I named you for fucks sake."

My jaw dropped in shock. "Named you?" I questioned.

Mikeal's eyes shined with amusement. "Oh you didn't tell the love of your life, the reason your even here, your fiance that Kill isn't your real name?" He asked pretending to be shocked.

"Will they say you are what you came from and I came from a Killer." He said angrily.

"Mierda bastardo (fucking bastard!! You will not disrespect me in my casa!!" Mikeal shouted smashing his fist on the table. "You used to be able to judge me, but not anymore. You've done just as bad as I did your age. And your right you did come from me. I'm you father, and don't you forget it."

Kill smiled. "Speaking of father's, where's Alehundro?"

Mikeal stood up from his seat getting ready to punch Kill across the face until Luca placed a hand on his shoulder making him sit back down.

Tonty spoke up. "He's not invited to these kinds of things anymore." He said sadly.

Confusion showed in Kill's eyes. "I don't understand why. He's just as close to this family as anyone. Closer to some then others."

After he said that I felt the tension grow.

Mikeal shrugged. "Same reason Nicolas isn't here."

"I thought we don't talk about family when their not around." A deep voice said from the doorway.

I've never seen this man before but judging from the look Kill wore, he was not wanted here.

Julione, Jaden and Justice stood awkwardly against the wall avoiding the stares Kill shot them.

The man looked to be 26 not that much older than Kill or me.

"Nicolas." Kill spat in disgust.

Nicolas smiled. "Jr."

Kill smacked his hand down on the table. "Call me that damn name one more time and I swear to fucking go-" his mom cut him off.

"Jr!!" Luca shouted using his real name. Her eyes burned with anger. Never had I seen her this mad to the point where she called him that.