Mentally misunderstood 💙

Hey guys so I came up with this new thing called the blue heart chapters meaning that some chapters that have blue hearts will be the most important chapters that you need to remember for the future chapters, so pay close attention.

*****

Icolas P. O. V.

"Calm down were just trying to help

"Calm down were just trying to help." The doctor said softly as him and the nurses gathered around me.

I rocked back and forth while sitting. "1....2....3....4....5....6....7.....8!!! Oh my fucking God how could he do that to me!!!" I screamed.

My palms were sweating and the room was shaking. I felt sick like I was going to throw up but also like I couldn't.

The doctor leaned down to my level. "That was in the past Nicolas, just calm down everything will be okay."

"No no no no no no no, they beat me, they beat me bad, how could he do that to me!!!"

"Just let us help you." A nurse begged.

I looked up from my lap to see them passing a needle and liquid, I jumped up as men ran behind me. I roared in anger hitting them with all the strength I have but I was out numbered. There's 7 of them and one of me. They held me down and I screamed.

"No!!!! Please don't please please!!!! Please-" I bit down on my lip as the doctor stuck the needle in my neck.

I laid there unable to move staring up at the blurry lights.

Trinden P. O. V.

Me and him were both breathing heavy, and I could barely think straight from how hard them strokes were.

Make up sex is the best.

My phone rang and Kill looked at me. "You gonna get that?"

I frowned and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hi this is Langton Coral Mental Hospital." A cheerful last said on the other side of the phone.

Confusion filled me. "Yes how may I help you?"

There was a long pause.

"Doctor Even Parers has asked me to call you, we have a patient that was doing just fine a while ago and now he's lost it. Medicine is the only thing keeping him stable but it's not good do keep drugging him, we ask him if there's someone he can talk to to make him feel better or calmer and he keeps saying your name."

"W-who is the patient?" I stuttered.

"Nicolas,"

"Nicolas Micana." She finished.