Please read my new book💕💕

You Just Left Me: Quavo Love Story

She leaned closer to me, her curvy thick body invading my personal space

She leaned closer to me, her curvy thick body invading my personal space. Also breaking promise number 1 I made to myself.

Never EVER be close enough to kiss Benzie again.

She played with my dreads twisting them around her fingers while giving me a innocent look. "I just wanna kiss Qua." She said calling me my old nickname she made up.

I raised an eyebrow. "Just a kiss?"

She bit her lip. "Maybe, but who knows where that will get us."

I took a step back. "Nah I'm good,"

She stepped closer to me yanking me down by my jacket and whispering in my ear. "Now Qua it doesn't matter if I want to fuck you or kiss you," She paused. "The reality is that you can't say no to me. and that's something we both know."

***

Quavo and Benzie have been best friends since they first met, and in love since they first met.

Benzie dreamed of becoming a Surgeon and going to medical school. Quavo dreamt of making sure his sister and mom never have to worry again.

Benzie was offered a chance to follow her dreams, leaving Quavo all alone. When she breaks his heart they never spoke again.

Or at least not until Quavo moved out of town and was in a tragic accident. Unfortunately Benzie just so happens to be his surgeon.

Quavo is disrespectful, different than before, a fuckboy, and cares for no one's feelings.

But more unfortunate for her, he's moved on and hates her more than ever.

"She's beautiful, I was in love," he paused. "But sadly she just left me."

Rated R

( * *)

This story is a little in depth and deeper, using more grammar and feeling then most of my other stories. Just warning you this one is really and I mean REALLY FREAKY. So please go read it.

Comment, vote, follow💙💙💙