Lots of things change

Trinden P. O. V

I walked outside towards the car to see him sitting on it waiting impatiently.

When he looked up and saw me be no longer appeared bored. He jumped off the roof.

"Next time I'm leaving yo ass-" he stopped mid-sentence when he seen what I was wearing.

He just stood there looking at me with an intense gaze.

"What?" I questioned hating the spotlight.

He laughed and touched the bridge of his nose. "Nothing........it's just for a second you looked like you thought you were going out dressed like dat."

Outfit in the mm

I looked down at myself. "What's wrong with it?" I asked getting annoyed.

If I thought his attitude was bad before than its ten times worse when I wear something he doesn't like.

He rolled his eyes. "Trin if you don't go in that house and change. I know something." He warned.

I smiled widely as I walked close to him making him be pressed against the car door.

"What chu gone do if I don't? Huh daddy?"

He looked down at me and laughed. "I  would dick you down but we gotta go pick up Ebony. So like I said take yo ass in the house." He demanded making my smile drop.

I huffed as I turned around and took my ass back in the house.

****

I opened the car door and slammed it after I was in.

"Aye Trinden don't Slam ma shit."

"Fuck you." I said clenching ma jaw.

He nodded. "Alright you must've lost yo mind." He said as he pulled off.

I didn't bother to ask where we were going until I noticed we were behind a large building making no one see us.

"What are you doing?" I asked irritated.

He laughed and licked his lips. "So this why you mad baby. Cause I ain't played with yo pussy in a minute. Damn I would've but you know I be working."

"That's not why." I lied.

He leaned over towards my seat and kissed me on my neck.

"Stop Kill." I said attempting to shove him away.

He pushed my left hand down and reached his other hand in my pants.

"Damn baby you wet for me huh?" He asked rubbing my clit and sticking his middle finger inside of me.

I threw my head back and gasped. "Yesss." I moaned.

He pulled his fingers out and pulled away. "Good cause just like you said you wasn't mad cause I ain't give you no play."

"Babyyy." I wined grabbing his shirt as he laughed and pushed me away.

"I promise I'm gone give you some of this dick tonight. But nah I gotta go pick up the girls and head to the trap."

"Yea whatever." I huffed leaning back against my seat.

He chuckled and pulled off.

******

"What da fuck is this?" I asked walking into the house that all the escorts share.

They jumped at the sound of my voice. Jenny stood up.

"I'm sorry it's just. Ebony has been throwing up all week. And we're tired because we've had to fuck extra because of it." She complained.

I raised an eyebrow. "Where is she?"

She crossed her arms. "Where's Kill?"

I backhanded her. "Bitch! Don't ever question me!!" I shouted as she held her face crying.

I sighed and calmed down a little.

Christen stepped up. "She's in the bathroom upstairs."

I nodded and told them to stay put as I went upstairs.

I walked in the bathroom to see her wiping her face. "How many months?" I asked.

She mean mugged me. "It's not your business."

I laughed and pulled my gun from my waist and pointed it at her stomach. "Bitch don't play games. I said how many months." I said making fear come to her face.

Then suddenly it was gone and replaced with a smile. "You'd never."

I laughed. "Oh really? Why not?" I asked begging her to try me.

She rubbed her stomach. "Because you'd never kill your step child."

Nah I must've of not heard this right.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

She stepped closer to the gun. "You'd never murder me or my baby when I'm pregnant with Kill's baby."

I felt my heart drop.

I laughed lowly while nodding my head.

"Now that you said that. I'd definitely kill you and that damn baby."

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the short chapter and the damn suspense...........but you'll find out next chapter💕💕💕💕👏stay tuned