Sex me down

Icolas P. O. V.

Her lips moved slowly across mine and she moaned lowly.  She pulled back and licked my lips and when I smiled she licked her tongue across my braces turning me on even more. Since I am 6'0 and she is 5'3 I had a large height advantage to her which I feel she wasn't used to since Kill was only a few inches above her. She yanked me down and as I stuck my tongue in her mouth she sucked it then connected our lips again.

She's a WHOLE nother level of freaky.

I was surprised at the fact that I wasn't having a heat sweat or thinking about what can go wrong but instead what can go right.

She moved her hand under my shirt feeling on my abs as she pushed me towards the living room and onto the couch. Before I could speak she was straddling me and back to kissing me again. Her lips taste so good. She moved her lips and started trailing rough sensual kisses down my neck. I felt something wet assuming it's her tongue I allowed it but then I heard sniffling. I hurried up and pulled back. "W-what's wrong? What did I do? Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head laughing and wiping her tears. "It's okay." She assured trying to lean back in for another but I pushed her back gently.

"Trinden what happened?"

She just stared at me.

*Smack*

My hand glided heavily across one of her ass cheeks causing her to yelp. She was wearing shorts that were mostly meant to be worn at home meaning she had no intention of being out today.

"Want the other?" I questioned.

She shook her head and pouted. I smiled at her. "Then tell me."

She looked away as if embarrassed, by now more and more tears were rolling down her face. She opened her mouth to speak but the sound of laughing cut her off. Kaya and Meech were bouncing down the stairs happily which meant that Kaya told him that the kiss was meaningless. Same story everytime.

"Hey Trinden." Kaya laughed seeing how she was sitting directly on my lap. Trinden turned and waved and a look of shock came across Kaya's face. When Meech seen her face his stare became hard.

"Qué hiciste?!! (What did you do)" Meech exclaimed in spanish. Trinden looked around confused not knowing who Meech is or why he's on offese. Meech spoke in spanish because he wasn't comfortable meeting her in the moment and he wasn't completely comfortable talking around her yet.

"Derecho Qué hiciste? (Right what did you do)" Kaya questioned looking from me to her.

"No hice nada, ella vina aquí como eso sigo preguntando Qué está mal pero ella no me dirá (I didn't do anything, she came over here like that, I keep asking whats wrong but she won't tell me)." I spoke heavily my mexican accent coming out. I choose not to speak Spanish because it's from my family or at least the people who raised me. When I ran away and started my own drug cartel I dropped everything I learned from them. Including culture things.

Kaya nodded. "Well will be heading out." And with that she walked towards the front door. Meech looked at Trinden in a protective way and Icolas gave him a look that insured she would be okay.

I looked up at her lifting her chin so she could stare me in the eyes. "Now mi amor, what's wrong?"

She sniffled and gave me puppy dog eyes staring at me like a baby who just dropped their ice cream. But I could tell that look was only so I wouldn't see the pain, but I'm so familiar with pain it's like one with me. Or at least my other half.