No guest

Kill P. O. V

I cannot lie and say I'm not amused. She just kicked Ink's ass and pointed at gun at some of the most feared people in this trap.

"Now everybody sit the fuck down!!" She yelled as she backhanded Ink across the face.

"Who else don't got they money?"

No one else spoke. Maybe it was because they where too scared or just the simple fact that she had control.

She turned and looked over at me. "What you think I should do to her?"

I laid back against my chair. "You shouldn't kill her. I mean she's been here for years. I think she learned her lesson." I said motioning towards her face which showed a busted lip and a black eye.

She pistol whipped her. "Fuck this bitch!! You said don't be weak right? Well I don't give a damn how long she been here!! She fucked with yo money!! And she disrespectful as fuck!! Don't people gotta pay for they karma? Huh?" She yelled.

I stood up. "Trinden I said she learned her lesson. Calm the fuck down."

She laughed. "Fine." She mumbled as she put the gun down.

But before I could see it she pulled out a pocket knife and flipped it open and cut her face with it.

Ink cried out in pain as she held her face crying.

"Shut that weak shit up. You lucky I don't do worse." Trinden said as she walked over to the table and took a seat across from me.

I can't lie. Seeing her go crazy and take control kinda turns me on.

"Mario take her to the hospital." I demanded.

On the way out Trinden shouted. "And don't tell them shit bitch."

I stood up and walked over to Trinden. "Alright time to make anotha move." I said as I snatched my keys off the table.

"Where?"

I laughed. "Don't think cause you just cut that bitch that you hot shit. Don't push the limit."

She smacked her lips and I gripped her neck lightly bring her face closer to mine. "Baby don't make me embarrass you."

Her cheeks turned red as she looked down. "You hear me?" I asked.

She looked down and bit her bottom lip. "Yes."

I raised an eyebrow. "Yes what?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Listen and Obey." I reminded her.

"Yes daddy." She said walking towards the door as I smacked her ass watching as it jiggled.

What can I say I like it when she took control. Who am I kidding? I loved it when she took control.

****

Trinden P. O. V

I walked out of the car as my legs ached from the 4 hour drive to these people's house I've never met before.

"Stay clear of a lot of people. If I don't introduce you to them then there's no need to know them." He said in detail.

I nodded. "Who's house is this?"

"My mother's. She's having a dinner but let's just say my mom thinks your my girlfriend. And I need you to play the part."

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling you." He mumbled looking down at his phone as we walked to the front door of the large mansion.

The door opened revealing a medium hight woman who resembled Kill.

"Clarence my baby!" She squealed pulling him into a hug.

When she pulled back she looked over at me and smiled. "And this must be Trinden?" She asked as I nodded and she pulled me into a hug too.

After a whole list of awkward questions I had to answer we came inside and joined the party.

We were getting some juice when all of a sudden some girl started walking our way.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath.

"What?"

"Every year her mother tries to set me and her up together. Her names Yenal." He said in disgust.

I told him I was going to get a drink for us and when I came back Yenal was there trying to convernsate.

"Here you go." I said handing him his drink.

She rolled her eyes placing her hands on her skinny hips. "Excuse me we are talking here." She said trying to dismiss me.

"We're you baby?" I asked rubbing his arm seeing how madder she got.

He shrugged wrapping his arm around my waste. "We were but I can't deny that I missed you so much."

His act is so good I almost forgot he was the same guy who beat me.

"Oh really?" I asked grabbing his shirt and pulling him down to my level and kissing him roughly.

His body was tense at first like he was really shocked and then he loosened up and kissed me back until I pulled away and seen the angry look on her face as she called me a bitch and walked off.

"Hey thanks fo-" I cut him off.

"It was whatever." I bet he probably hated it as much as I did.

Right?

He grabbed my hand pulling me away from the party and to the doors.

"One more stop."

"Where?" I asked really tired.

"England." He answered nonchalantly.