Sick of you

Trinden P. O. V.

"I-I'm sorry." I croaked out.

I sat in the waiting room bouncing my leg up and down as the need to bust in his surgery room grew.

"Pronounced dead, they said he was pronounced dead." Kaya repeated over and over again.

"Las cosas podrían cambiar (things could change." Meech spoke in spanish not giving me one glance.

Neither of them even acknowledged my existence. Who am I? Am I even here? Who'd know? Definitely not a stranger passing by because they ignored me the past few ours.

"Guys how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" I questioned. Meech's eyes connected with mine for a second then they moved.

I watched as Kaya grabbed his hand and his whole body relaxed.

"Welp if he dies it over with, my one father figure I'd ever had is gone. Whose gonna look after us? Huh? Who?!!" She shouted making others look at us. "Whats the issue bitch?!! It's a fucking hospital people break down all the time!!" Kaya screamed.

I sighed. "Don't think like that, you'd never be alone. I'd take you guys in."

She scoffed. "Yeah because Kill is so okay with that."

"No he doesn't, and it's not his choice."

She laughed. "Everything's his choice when he owns you." She said throwing shade at me.

I just dropped it, she doesn't mean that. She's just angry and scared that Icolas will die. And the only reason I'm not in tears right now is because I have to be strong for them. But to be honest I'm more scared than any of them.

The doctor walked up and we all jumped up immediately. "Are you all family? Does he have a wife?" He questioned.

I stepped up. "I'm hi-"

"No. All family." Kaya said cutting me off.

Fucking bitch.

He nodded. "Well we managed to bring him back. He was in a coma for half today which is why your just know hearing something. He was shot at 8:30 am was drove to the hospital at 8:59 and was brought back at 10:00 am, it's 11:00 pm and we've managed to wake him up."

I smiled. "So he's.....okay?" I questioned with fear in my heart.

He hesitated. "He's stable, he's a real fighter actually. It's a miracle we were able to bring him back, never at this hospital have we ever resuscitated a patent in this short of time."

Me, Kaya and Meech all let out a breath. "Can we see him?" Kaya asked quickly.

"Not yet, maybe in the next hour. After the surgery he was really hungry and we are supposed to make sure our patients are hydrated before we feed them because their bodies are still adjusting. And we'll he was angry at the fact that we couldn't feed him and give him more water that he lost his temper with the nurses." He explained.

Meech chuckled lowly but then stopped when he seen us staring at him. He coughed awkwardly and looked away.

I nodded. "Okay, thanks for your help."

He smiled. "No problem." He answered walking away.

"Man I swear someday I'm gonna fucking muder Kill." Kaya promised.

I rolled my eyes. She'd never, maybe I should. I mean I definitely have guts to- well maybe not that much guts. But I don't think she does. Kaya would never admit it but the one thing she longs for is a father. So she'd ever kill her biological one.