See ya later?

Kill P. O. V

"Wassup wit lil thick chick?" I asked talking bout Trinden who just left out the club.

Tyler gave me a serious look then laughed. "Nigga don't tell me you trynna mess wit her. Outta all these bitches here?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What is she hoe or something?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "Nah I mean she good people and all but you don't wanna fuck with her." He warned.

"Why?"

"I'm just saying she not what you should want and she's definitely not what you need." He said hitting his blunt.

Mario stood up. "I'm Finna call a uber."

Tyler laughed. "Nigga I know yo ass still ain't salty."

"Fuck you." Mario said irritated.

"So you just gone leave like a little bitch?" I asked amused.

He nodded as he grabbed his phone off the table.

"Ight." I said not really giving a fuck.

Mario and me always been close so that's why I don't trip when he have his lil attitudes cause I know he gone call me talking bout he was drunk and didn't know what he was talking about or who he was talking to.

*****

I was at the trap sitting down at the table during this meeting when my phone started going off.

"Speak to me." I demanded.

"Man I'm sorry dude." A familiar voice came in.

"Mario?" I asked amused.

"Yea man I was drunk last night I didn't know what I was doing. And you know I'd never do that to you."

I smacked my lips. "Fuck all that other shit. What yo ass need to do is get down here."

After he said okay I hung up and was talking to everybody.

"So what about the Australians?" I asked.

Ink scratched behind her neck nervously. "Umm.....we um I well its sort of-" I cut her off.

"Answer the God damn question!" I yelled making her jump.

"Everyone's scared to work with us after what you did to your brother." she whispered.

I laughed looking down then back up to see everybody but Tyler looking scared.

See when I here bad news I usually go off but now that I'm just laughing that don't know what I'm gonna do.

"So you just come up in here and act like you couldn't of told me that shit earlier? Sitting down in that God damn chair like you just did a deed. Well bitch if you would've did a fucking deed them Australians would've been trying to work with us." I said making her look down.

She ain't say shit.

I got up and when she looked up I backhanded her across the face. "So you gone fucking not look at me when I'm talking to you!!! Have some respect!!" I screamed as she held her face.

"Please Kill I tried I told them you weren't that dangerous and that you changed." She begged.

I pulled out my gun and put it against her head as everyone gasped and she was shaking in her seat.

"Now why the hell would you tell them that?" I asked.

"Huh?" I asked again.

I pistol whipped her making her fall out of the seat. "Yall keep fucking with me so imma show yall."

She laid on the floor crying as I pointed the gun at her and she started screaming as I changed the aim real fast and shot her boyfriend Rendla in the chest and head.

He dropped to the floor so fast as she ran over screaming and crying.

"Please no God no don't leave me!" She screamed with blood all on her hands.

I grabbed her by her throat and brung her to her feet as she struggled to breathe and I spoke in her ear. "Ink that nigga been stealing from me. He's dead and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Now go take yo shit and go home and clean up and then bring yo ass back. Try some shit like this again and yall both be having matching bullet wounds." I said making her hurry up and leave.

Ink worked for me since she was 15. And the way she was acting could've influenced some of these other motherfuckers to be doing the same shit. They see how calm and cool she is around me so they start thinking I'm a nice son of a bitch.

I looked around at everybody who stood there looking dumb.

"What the fuck yall looking at!! Go get me my fucking money!!" I demanded making them all look at the dead body and leave.

"Yo that nigga you wanted is in the medal room." Tyler said patting my back as I walked away.

I walked inside of the medal room.

"So so so," I repeated pulling up a seat and sitting down in front of Quint. "So. Did my brother give you a message to tell me?"

He nodded as he struggled to speak because my boys roughed him up a little. "He said.......that when he.....he finds you. You'll pay.....for what you did."

I laughed. "I'd say give him a message but you won't live to. Unless you cooperate." I said picking up a blow torch.

He was hanging from chairs on the ceiling so he couldn't move.

I brung it closer as I told him to tell me but he wouldn't.

"Fine. Man tell Lucifer something for me." I patter his shoulder. "Tell him to fuck himself and that I look forward to seeing him and yo bitch ass in hell."

After that it begun. I ran the blow torch over his face his stomach his arms and his neck. Then I took out my knife and started slicing his skin. I called in Tyler and Mario who held him down as I sliced his head off.

And put it in a box with a letter in it and sent it to my brother.

Trinden P. O. V

"So girl what's the move?" Kenny asked as we were pulling out of McDonald's.

"We going to have some fun."

"Where?" She questioned.

"Yo nigga house." I said making her start going on and on about how she's still with that other nigga.

*****

We all sat in Tyler's house smoking and drinking with Mario, Kill and Kenny. Then my song started playing and I had to get up and dance.

I tried to get Kill to get up and dance but he wasn't having it. And I did something I didn't think I would do. I climbed on top of his lap.

And he just sat there looking at me with a straight face. "Trinden what the fuck are you doing?"

I touched his waves in his hair and suddenly his hand gripped around my wrist.

"Nah stop I don't like dat shit. And why you trying to get all spicy with me?" He asked sounding irritated.

I felt around in his pocket slowly while saying I don't know and then I finally I got them and hurried up and buried them in my hand so they wouldn't make a sound.

"I gotta use the bathroom." I said getting up and dragging Kenny ass with me.

"Where we going?" She asked sounding mad.

"His car."

She started giving me an whole lecture but I didn't give a fuck. I went in his car and found 3 grand. I put it in my purse and we went back inside like nothing happened.

But I could tell by the look on Tyler's face that he knew. And he on the same boat with Kenny doesn't want me to do what I did but it's too late.