New Place that don't feel like home

Trinden P. O. V

We had got off the plane about an hour ago and instead of letting me sleep like a nice person he decided to be an asshole and make me stay up.

We pulled up to a large house which was gorgeous but definitely meant for a large family.

I smacked my lips and ran my left hand down my face. "What the fuck are we doing here?"

He mean mugged me. "Man chill all that shit out," he reached around behind him and grabbed my bag and through it on my lap. "I'm just visiting my brothers to handle some business ight." He said opening up his door.

As I followed him towards the front door I couldn't help but ask. "Do I have to say we in a relationship?"

He laughed and shook his head. "Nah my mom's just nosey as fuck. My brothers is cool tho."

I raised an eyebrow as he reached I'm his pocket to get the keys. "How many do you have?"

He shrugged. "Not that many. I got two lil brothers and an older brother." He clarified.

"What about Nicolas?" I asked nervously.

He frowned as his nostrils flared and he looked me in my eyes. "Don't ever call him that. He's not my brother."

I left it alone even though I'm like 100 percent sure that Nicolas is his brother. Everyone knows it. Except no one actually knows why they hate eachother. I heard in the streets that his brother did something that was unforgiving and Kill hurt him really badly. I don't know how bad but it had to be bad enough to make everyone fear him.

But if there's one thing that's for sure.

It's that Nicolas is alive.

He opened the door and we walked inside a brightened house that is filled with Windows and the walls painted blue.

"Get yall asses down here!!" Kill yelled as we set our bags down.

Two boys jogged down the stairs.

"Nigga you interrupted me playing GTA." One of them said laughing as the hugged and dapped each other up.

As the other did the same.

"Where's Julione?" Kill asked looking around the house.

They shrugged as the quiet one spoke. "Probably with Ebony."

Kill frowned. "I can't stand her ugly ass."

Soon another man walked in the room and he smiled widely as him and Kill ran up to eachother and hugged.

"Who's this?" I'm guessing Julione said.

Kill looked at me and smiled. "This is Trinden. Nah she ain't my girlfriend she just some thieving ass bitch." He clarified.